Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Tumblr not hosting adult content and it’s effects on WBW

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 5 years ago Views: 975
Has the adult content driven crowd found its way to WBW, and or has site traffic picked up due to Tumblrs decision to no longer host adult content?
Diz-X finds this awesome.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by widowmaker1981
Has the adult content driven crowd found its way to WBW, and or has site traffic picked up due to Tumblrs decision to no longer host adult content?

Traffic has increased the last couple of months, dunno if the is due Tumblr anti-adult content policies.

One of the things I was thinking off is maybe to make a way for content producing people to earn cash, but this is something I need to research more. (I am a one man team coding and management)
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X

Traffic has increased the last couple of months, dunno if the is due Tumblr anti-adult content policies.

One of the things I was thinking off is maybe to make a way for content producing people to earn cash, but this is something I need to research more. (I am a one man team coding and management)

I love you rockin that dreamy scarf Diz. Getting me all fired up for internets. Also, solid idea... as far as the paid amateur content, sounds dope.
DEMO finds this awesome.