Score: 5.00 Votes: 2
rate this

Different Jerking off Techniques!

Starter: Bearadise Posted: 5 years ago Views: 2.5K
Lvl 1
Hello, today I will be sharing some different techniques that I use to masturbate in my free time. I’m am looking for more ways to have fun with myself, in intense ways. Please comment what techniques you use to pleasure yourself.

1. Rubbing the head.
I just get some spit and rub my head. Quite intense.

2. Death grip.
The death grip is really good if you’re on a time crunch and need to pleasure yourself.

3. I watch some JOI videos while I’m at it, very fun.

Please comment what techniques you use yourself.
Lvl 1
personally I use a diy pocket pussy, and the head method. Thanks for sharing!
Lvl 74
Good old-fashioned up-and-down jerk.

I've tried other methods and a few toys, but I always end up going back to what I know.
Lvl 15
Big vibrator up the ass and a slow stroke.
Lvl 1
Very true, but it’s always fun to try new things out.
Quote:
Originally posted by shawn314
Good old-fashioned up-and-down jerk.

I've tried other methods and a few toys, but I always end up going back to what I know.
Lvl 55
Ok sharing, not mt best but i'll give it a try.

I have many fleshlights, maybe too many but they work for me. Plus i have a rosebud i use or a male prostate toy. they work for me in different situations or how i'm feeling. just saying. I also use pictures but sometimes i use video but not as much, personal preference. just regular strokes or just playing with the head. i use astroglide as my main lube. Use what works for you but don't be afraid to try new things, if you don't like it, don't do it. just saying.
Lvl 1
Thanks for your feedback, really appreciated. I don’t use lube all the time. Maybe because I can’t last to long if I use lube. I heard if you use a water jet it feels good.
Quote:
Originally posted by commandercody33
Ok sharing, not mt best but i'll give it a try.

I have many fleshlights, maybe too many but they work for me. Plus i have a rosebud i use or a male prostate toy. they work for me in different situations or how i'm feeling. just saying. I also use pictures but sometimes i use video but not as much, personal preference. just regular strokes or just playing with the head. i use astroglide as my main lube. Use what works for you but don't be afraid to try new things, if you don't like it, don't do it. just saying.
Lvl 15
Fyi.... If a woman that knows what she is doing pounds your ass with a strap on you'll cum and won't have to even touch it.