Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Who Put Out This Odd Techno Music Video On QYOU (1)?

Starter: web_jock Posted: 5 years ago Views: 671
Lvl 14
To All Regular Viewers of That Wierd QYOU Show on the TBD Network:

I hope that everyone reading this has had a Happy Halloween and a Wonderful Thanksgiving thus far for 2018! Anyway - to get str8te to the point - earlier at the beginning of this year one late night, I was watching the QYOU Show. Anyway, I saw this strange and unusual music video; the music that was being played in it was UNMISTAKABLY some variant of modern techno. Anyway, in the video were a few giant, artificial panda bears (?) in an exercise room; many of them which were running on treadmills. Then, the scene shifted back and forth to several beautiful women with CROSSFIT bodies running on those treadmills - and doing other exercises as well. The entire music video was both bizarre and awesome at the same time, and towards the end, I tried to get the end credits when that music video ended. I did not get the full name of the artist (or deejay) of that song - which was _____?_____ and _________?_________ - but I did get the song's title - which was "Get Up". Does anyone know what I'm talking about? My Goodness, it's been a while since I've viewed any extremely obscure music videos like this one. Does anyone reading this know of any other rare and obscure (techno/industrial) music videos that just blew your mind? Please let me know as soon as you can. Thank you very much and have a Happy Winter Holiday Season!

Me