Score: 3.25 Votes: 4
rate this

Same old BS

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 5 years ago Views: 2.9K
Uploading personal pics into babes sections and having them deleted saying it's a model. Bloody hell. This has been a never ending problem with wbw.
moss, asshopper210, mitsos123, Viceroy1 find this awesome.
Lvl 16
Your girl really looks like a model.
Lucky guy :-)
Lvl 13
If only all sections were as zealously guarded, or not.

(2353771 and 2353780: )
unclesomething, Hican find this awesome.
Quote:
Originally posted by runa
[Image]
(2353771 and 2353780: )

Very nice but what was the point of doing that gif?
Patriotpride16t finds this awesome.
Lvl 23
A friend of mine once had a picture of his wife deleted from here because they thought she was underage (she was like 23-25 in the pic). I think he was relieved, she'd cut his nuts off if she knew he put a picture of her on a site like this!
azdesertrat, Diz-X find this awesome.
Lvl 62
I’ve had the same thing happen to me. That’s part of the reason why I stopped uploading pictures of women for a while. I’ve started again and a lot of the personal pictures I take won’t be accepted for one reason or another.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by mik3knight
Uploading personal pics into babes sections and having them deleted saying it's a model. Bloody hell. This has been a never ending problem with wbw.

The reason your pictures are being flagged as pro is because the images are such high quality and the poses seem staged. The mods are instructed to err on the side of caution so that the owner wont get into any copyright issues. Its a very serious and costly thing to be involved in. Im sure that if you can prove that you took the images yourself (maybe have her pose with a sign that has your name and WBW written on it), there would be no issue with accepting the pictures that have been rejected in the past.

Quote:
Originally posted by cuttinitup
I’ve had the same thing happen to me. That’s part of the reason why I stopped uploading pictures of women for a while. I’ve started again and a lot of the personal pictures I take won’t be accepted for one reason or another.

I just looked through your rejected pictures and youve uploaded quite a bit of altered, pro and duplicates. Let me know which personal pictures you are referring to and ill help with what I can.
Lvl 16
I've had a lot of pictures I've taken rejected as "model/celebrity" as well(not pros just girls I know), and quite a few have been girls that images are accepted then other pictures of the same girl are rejected and deemed "model/celebrity"...it can be frustrating. And others that are deemed "altered", when the only thing I've done is edit to make the image more clear.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by deskjock
I've had a lot of pictures I've taken rejected as "model/celebrity" as well(not pros just girls I know), and quite a few have been girls that images are accepted then other pictures of the same girl are rejected and deemed "model/celebrity"...it can be frustrating. And others that are deemed "altered", when the only thing I've done is edit to make the image more clear.

As ive told mik3knight, if you can prove that youve taken the images yourself by having them hold up a sign with your name and WBW written on it, that should be sufficient. As for the altered images, if you alter them at all and its obvious then its going to be rejected regardless of the reason. If the image isnt acceptable at its original state, move onto the next image you plan to upload.
Lvl 16
I just had a handful of images denied with the "altered/photoshopped" label....I hadn't edited any besides one where I cropped to remove her face(in fact I purposely did not edit so as to avoid this label), and just as in other instances an image was allowed from the same group, of the same girl. The inconsistencies are annoying, plus I've seen plenty of images on here that have clearly been altered. Also, being denied for "low quality" when mine were far better than many I've seen on here as well
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by deskjock
I just had a handful of images denied with the "altered/photoshopped" label....I hadn't edited any besides one where I cropped to remove her face(in fact I purposely did not edit so as to avoid this label), and just as in other instances an image was allowed from the same group, of the same girl. The inconsistencies are annoying, plus I've seen plenty of images on here that have clearly been altered. Also, being denied for "low quality" when mine were far better than many I've seen on here as well

Instead of cropping the face out I wonder if it would be acceptable to blur the face or cover with a black box.