Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

"Blue Whale Challenge"

Starter: DEMO Posted: 6 years ago Views: 2.8K
Lvl 27
Just curious who has heard of this.

If you don't know what it is, simply Google it.

Rumors are spreading about it where I live, there have been 6 teen suicides in the past 5 months or so, all at the same school in my area. No one has a good idea why this is happening and I figured maybe in some other country maybe someone could validate if this is true or not.
Lvl 17
Is this the restaurant challenge to eat a whole buie whale to get the meal for free?
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by DEMO
Just curious who has heard of this.

If you don't know what it is, simply Google it.

Rumors are spreading about it where I live, there have been 6 teen suicides in the past 5 months or so, all at the same school in my area. No one has a good idea why this is happening and I figured maybe in some other country maybe someone could validate if this is true or not.

I heard about it some time early last year but nothing close to home so i cant validate it but i wouldnt put it past this gerneration with all the idiotic challenges recently (tide pods).

Quote:
Originally posted by beamer142
Is this the restaurant challenge to eat a whole buie whale to get the meal for free?

No... The game reportedly consists of a series of tasks assigned to players by administrators over a 50-day period, with the final challenge requiring the player to commit suicide.
Lvl 27
I was really just curious, because my nephew was number 6 :-(
Lvl 8
It been going around for a couple of years from what I understand. It not very nice the kids slowly do more dangerous ans stupid things until it ends in suicide.

Sorry to hear about your Nephew. Not nice.
Lvl 27
Thanks, watchjoe
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by DEMO
I was really just curious, because my nephew was number 6 :-(

Im so sorry
Lvl 27
Thanks JAWZ
Lvl 16
JFC, just go read a book and ignore what others think.