Score: 3.33 Votes: 3
rate this

Photos Being Rejected. What are the REAL upload rules?

Starter: fauche65 Posted: 6 years ago Views: 4.4K
Lvl 17
I once owned a modeling agency, and supplied models and personalities for several club events. I also have 1000's of original images from studio shoots we did. I have all the model waivers and ID necessary to prove that I own the images.

I have tried to upload dozens of Original club event photos that I own the rights to, as well as several photos that were rejected under the reason of "Other". The club photos were taken by me, and all models and club goers had to sign waivers prior to entering the club.I have seen dozens of photos that look similar in nature, but they were obviously not rejected, as they are in the forums.

I PM'd 2 mods and had conversations with them, and they can't tell me why my pics are being rejected.

I have read the rules, and uploaded content that I feel fits within the rules. I have stayed away from "Professional" type pics, even though I could share several from my shoots.

Can someone please explain why, exactly why, my pics are being rejected as OTHER?

How is the pic I uploaded and different then this:

https://whatboyswant.com/forums/read/160573/Some_old_pics_I_found_from_my_days_as_a_strip_club_DJ.html/limit:10

Thank you for your time.

fauche65
Lvl 25
Your recent rejected photos are rotated and do not comply with the rules. If you turn them so they are right side up, as far as i can tell, they will be within the rules. If you took your picture above and rotated it to the right or left, that is why they were rejected.

Also, the link that you posted doesnt provide any comparison because it is within the forums and not the galleries. However all of the ones i saw in the thread were within the rules of uploaded content.

These type images wasnt brought up when you messaged me about the rejections. If you had, i would have told you the reason. You also have quite a few duplicates too.
Lvl 14
Another reason for photo rejection is if the girl in the pic has been seen on other sites or where ever and has a black in the photo with her or is she is even suspected as being with a black, the photo is automatically rejected.
Quote:
Originally posted by Five-oh
Another reason for photo rejection is if the girl in the pic has been seen on other sites or where ever and has a black in the photo with her or is she is even suspected as being with a black, the photo is automatically rejected.

simply bullshit
68chevy, chuckup find this awesome.
Quote:

I would wager almost all of the pics here have been on other sites. Just looking at the "Filename" in "Properties" you can tell they've come from FB, Pinterest, IG, tumblr, xhamster. Plus I've seen a few from reddit Gonewild uploaders. Also why would being with a black person be a reason to reject a pic?
jaama2shy, UptownCheese, Diz-X find this awesome.
Lvl 25
so what there sayin no pic of black folk are aloud on this site ,I just wondering
Quote:
Originally posted by jaama2shy
so what there sayin no pic of black folk are aloud on this site ,I just wondering

he's just trolling around , he's no mod and there's not such an order given on this site....
He has no uploaded and/or rejected pictures so....
F1098, chuckup find this awesome.
Lvl 17
Thanks J_A_W_Z.

@Five-oh - I am "Black", and take offense to your e-Racism. Easy to say from behind a screen a keyboard.
robert98597, chuckup, Pirate62 find this awesome.
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by fauche65
Thanks J_A_W_Z.

@Five-oh - I am "Black", and take offense to your e-Racism. Easy to say from behind a screen a keyboard.

Of course you are! Can't resist these white women can you??
Lvl 25
Any form of racism, bullying or degrading somebody will result in a ban.

We accept pictures from any colour, we love women in any form.
Goldseeker, [Deleted], robert98597 find this awesome.
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X
We accept pictures from any colour, we love women in any form.

Apart from ugly. Then colour doesn't even come into it...
mitsos123, captnenglish, [Deleted] find this awesome.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by jhopeX

Apart from ugly. Then colour doesn't even come into it...

Even ugly is relative.
[Deleted], chuckup find this awesome.
i feel safe in WBW, one finds bad pictures outside here like "jailbait" and gross things.
68chevy finds this awesome.
Mods,

If the photo is a duplicate can you at least show us the url for the duplicate?
CleavageHunter finds this awesome.
Lvl 39
Quote:
Originally posted by eightball88

simply bullshit

Totally agree with eightball88. You only have to click on the "tags" to find a lot of interracial photos, and I have no problem with that. I uploaded a photo a week or so ago, and it was pointed out to me that it was an old photo of the lady , because she didn't have her QoS tattoo. I couldn't give a f**k what her preferences are, she is a very beautiful woman.
Quote:
Originally posted by thatscrazy
Mods,

If the photo is a duplicate can you at least show us the url for the duplicate?

Anything?
Lvl 39
Quote:
Of course you are! Can't resist these white women can you??

Hi, I'm a 68 year old tattooed "white" guy ,who, anyone that knows me will tell you that I am not politically correct. I have met a lot of "black" guys over the years, and I would rather be in their company than a RACIST piece of shit like you.
Lvl 17
So how are copyrighted or "professional" pics identified? Google search? 
Lvl 38
I upload shitloads of photos and lots are rejected. I just leave it that the mods know better than I do with what's good and what's not. I don't even see the point of complaining.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by clwman6969
So how are copyrighted or "professional" pics identified? Google search? 

That is one way yes, but some of the mods have simply done this for so long they know a lot of the pro models.