Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Embarrassing video posted

Starter: jaygunn1 Posted: 6 years ago Views: 2.0K
Lvl 2
Recently I was at a get together, ufc viewing party. After several drinks I reluctantly agreed to spar in a fun 'friendly' submission wrestling match against a mutual friend. At the time wasn't aware this guy actually trains in mma, so had no idea what I was up against? After couple quick submissions, he got me in what's called a triangle choke hold. Realizing I couldn't escape I gave up, tapping out. He refused to let me go, instead kept me trapped struggling, gasping for air. He rolled onto his side, propped up on an elbow. He then spent a period of time (34sec video) clearly showing off for audience in the room, including several Hot Girls, before eventually inflicting a chokeout! When finally let go I was dazed, almost blacking out. Got to my feet and just took off. Most of these people were laughing, cheering this, guess seeing it as a joke and some used their phones to video. Few days later someone posted this video on their Facebook, and also know it's been uploaded to a website. What's worst is this happened in front of a girl had a Huge Crush on. Included pic of her and her friends that were there
Lvl 33
Hot babe and what a total dick you should send him a hooker with VD that’s a gift that keeps on giving
Lvl 2
I get it, that he was No doubt Pumped! thinking he looked cool in this room of mostly girls; but it was just ridiculous?
Lvl 8
Pmsl, your own fault why would you agree to a play fight. You obviously wanted to try and impress the women and it back firqed. You have 2 options either forget about it and move on in a couple of weeks no one will remember or care, people have their own shit to deal with or have a straightener with him just make sure you win.
azdesertrat finds this awesome.
Lvl 22
find new friends who do amateur rocketry??
Lvl 22
find new friends who do amateur rocketry??