Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Chickupload Current Status

Starter: Diz-X Posted: 6 years ago Views: 1.1K
Lvl 25
ChickUpload.com server has crashed a long time ago. Because of personal problem and other issue I didn't have time to recover the server. Now my life is getting back on track again, I am working very hard on recovering chickupload;

1) Currently I am recovering data from the failed harddisk, the process is very slow and hopefully I can recover all uploaded images.
2) Secondly I am working on recovering the database, this process takes less.
3) After that the I will try to put it on a new server and get chickupload online again.

Any of you wanna see chickupload back? or should I only put a temp version online to get your lost files?
68chevy, olysteve, realwilo, liljon55 find this awesome.
Lvl 11
I liked the server because it was always safe to use. Others that are used cause problems so I won't open them when I see the server
olysteve finds this awesome.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by jimbo1201
I liked the server because it was always safe to use. Others that are used cause problems so I won't open them when I see the server

you mean with server, chickupload as a site. I tried to kept it as clean as possible, no annoying ads or pop under or malware installs (like some image hosts do).
olysteve finds this awesome.
Lvl 29
If it's feasible I'd vote to go for it. It was much better than dealing with other image hosts that dump pop ups and malware on you.
Diz-X, dogdude find this awesome.
Lvl 25
ChickUpload.com is back online. It's not running optimal, but I am working on it very hard.