Largest amateur database
Over 100 updates daily
Active amateur community

[DEV] Development planning and logs

Score: 5.00 Votes: 2
#61 Posted by Diz-X on 12:56 08-12-2017
Quote:
Originally posted by pazuru
...

Page processed in 42.8144 seconds :/


Did a quick patch tonight for this issue. Can you guys let me know if the issue is still there?
#62 Posted by Diz-X on 07:20 09-12-2017
We have been offline for an hour to do some database maintenance. Please let me know if this helps some of the problems;
#63 Posted by hydrahead on 08:58 09-12-2017
Yep. I'll keep testing. The slow loading pages was really intermittent. Just occasionally.

Fast load speeds then occasional really slow ones.

i'll let you know.
Diz-X finds this awesome.
hydrahead - Having many facets or aspects, esp. difficult or intractable ones.

Life is complicated. Accountability is not.
#64 Posted by Diz-X on 14:59 09-12-2017
Quote:
Originally posted by hydrahead
Yep. I'll keep testing. The slow loading pages was really intermittent. Just occasionally.

Fast load speeds then occasional really slow ones.

i'll let you know.


Really appreciate it!
#65 Posted by hydrahead on 08:52 10-12-2017
I have had no issues with page processing times today at all.

All loading quickly.

I'll update tomorrow.
hydrahead - Having many facets or aspects, esp. difficult or intractable ones.

Life is complicated. Accountability is not.
#66 Posted by iamawbwuser on 15:42 11-12-2017
The Notification dropdown is difficult to read with the Dark theme and the calendar in the Babes Gallery is broken.



Also, is there a way to change the date format?
#67 Posted by Diz-X on 16:16 11-12-2017
Quote:
Originally posted by iamawbwuser
The Notification dropdown is difficult to read with the Dark theme and the calendar in the Babes Gallery is broken.

[Link] [Link]

Also, is there a way to change the date format?


- The calendar bug is fixed in upcoming patch.
- The bug with notification I still need to fix.

Can you give me a screenshot of what date formats you wish to change?
#68 Posted by iamawbwuser on 17:40 11-12-2017
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X
...

- The calendar bug is fixed in upcoming patch.
- The bug with notification I still need to fix.

Can you give me a screenshot of what date formats you wish to change?


Date format site wide seems to be locked to day, month, year. (11 December 2017 or 11-12) Could we get the option to change to month, day, year? Also format options like d,dd,m,mm,yy,yyyy? You have the date in different formats throughout the site. Here in the forums you have the month spelled out (11 December 2017) but on the main page you have it numerically (11-12-2017 or 11-12).

I thought we were able to adjust date and time in account settings but I don't see that there.
#69 Posted by pazuru on 22:03 11-12-2017
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X
...

Did a quick patch tonight for this issue. Can you guys let me know if the issue is still there?


works much better for me
#70 Posted by eightball88 on 17:40 13-12-2017
For me it's very slow downloading a video goes at 150KB/sec on APP01 and APP02
And how can we win.
When fools can be kings