Score: 5.00 Votes: 2
rate this

[DEV] Development planning and logs

Starter: Diz-X Posted: 6 years ago Views: 14.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 25
This thread is meant to keep you guys/girls up to date on development. I am working on bettering the site step by step and put it online when sections are finished as a "beta" to be tested.

The following sections are going to be renewed:
- User Profile
- Babes
- Cars
- Tags
- Frontpage

Suggestions and help is always welcome.
Lvl 25
Here is the new user profile I am working on:
Lvl 11
You could include an “average upload score”. Always thought that would be an interesting stat.
dogdude, joebillybob find this awesome.
Lvl 11
Also in the tagging process (which I used to do before the new profile) it might be useful when tagging a series of grouped photos, that you can select certain tags to be assigned to the whole group. So if there are 20 images of one particular blonde woman topless on the beach, you don’t have to go into each individual photo to add “topless”, “beach” etc.
joebillybob finds this awesome.
Lvl 16
Toss a pm if you need testers.
Lvl 16
Thank you, Diz.

At first glance, I really like the new Profile.

Babe Videos - Not a fan of the front page showing popular and not the ranked as it used to be. Also, not a huge detractor either.

Any chance we can get these options:
-Ability to Download a Series
-A shorter time frame on the top babe pics on the cover page. Say top babes of the past week or past 3 days. Keeping it fresh.
Diz-X, dogdude find this awesome.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by asunfisher
Thank you, Diz.

At first glance, I really like the new Profile.

Babe Videos - Not a fan of the front page showing popular and not the ranked as it used to be. Also, not a huge detractor either.

Any chance we can get these options:
-Ability to Download a Series
-A shorter time frame on the top babe pics on the cover page. Say top babes of the past week or past 3 days. Keeping it fresh.

Thank you for your input! will look into these options for you. The focus with popular is to keep it more fresh, a kind of "trending".
asunfisher finds this awesome.
Lvl 25
Here is an update on the user profile.

I have added customisable profile top and uploading avatar goes from the profile now by hovering over the profile picture.
Lvl 25
I am currently looking for an alternative to AddThis as share method. AddThis keeps stats, and I don't want that anymore. I want to give our users more privacy. If you have suggestions for "shareing" javacsript plugins let me know!
Lvl 25
The buddy system has been removed in development version, this will be replaced by the upcoming following section.
Firereign finds this awesome.
Lvl 25
Working on a new notification system, where you get your updates as followes/likes on your uploads/topics ect, mentions ect.
Lvl 25
Finished the notification system. Only works for follows now. In the future adding new stuff;

The new user profile is almost finished. Only need to fine-tune some alerts after pressing follow or block user.

The movie section will be removed and the video section will replace it. This means the video section will be pulled out of beta. Only need the redirects in place so links to old section will nicely redirect to correct pages in new video section.
Lvl 25
New patch has been put online.

A lot of changes, please let me know if you encounter any problems. I am working on new fixes and things for you guy!
Lvl 27
Friends list is gone.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by DEMO
Friends list is gone.

The friend list has been replaced for the followers system.
Just a couple small things.

1. Could you look into streamlining the download process for non-premium members (I don't know if premium members have to go through the same steps). Right now I have to click the "Download" button above the pic, which takes me to the "Unblock Content" confirmation page, click the "Yes" (or "No" button, which takes me back to the picture, then click the "Download" button again to start the download process.

I wonder if it's possible to start the download immediately after clicking "Yes" in the "Unblock Content" confirmation page instead of being redirected back to the picture page and clicking on the "Download" button a second time.

2. Could the "Yes" and "No" buttons on the "Unlock Content" page be made smaller. (I have no idea why this bother's me so much but it does.)

Thanks and keep up the good work.
No possible to send a PM to somebody...when you push on message nothing happens
in my profile page when I click on Favorite Babes the site transfers me to my uploaded babes instead of my favorites
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by eightball88
in my profile page when I click on Favorite Babes the site transfers me to my uploaded babes instead of my favorites

This one has been fixed!
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by eightball88
No possible to send a PM to somebody...when you push on message nothing happens

Gonna fix this one tomorrow when I get out of bed
  • Goto: