Score: 5.00 Votes: 1
rate this

HTTP ERROR when I upload zip files

Starter: cuttinitup Posted: 6 years ago Views: 1.6K
Lvl 62
Ive been trying to up load pictures since last Monday. Every time I get to the verification part of the up load after about 10sec I get a HTTP ERROR. Any suggestions on how to fix this?
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by cuttinitup
Ive been trying to up load pictures since last Monday. Every time I get to the verification part of the up load after about 10sec I get a HTTP ERROR. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Weird. Is this in the video section or norma photo section?
I've been trying to upload a car pic but get the same error. Just gave it a shot now and got the same HTTP error.
Lvl 62
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X

Weird. Is this in the video section or norma photo section?

Its in the photo section
Lvl 6
Me too... I can't upload
I have the problem only in the car-uploadsection , the babe and movie-section works for me
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by eightball88
I have the problem only in the car-uploadsection , the babe and movie-section works for me

Is this for everbody?
[Deleted] finds this awesome.
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X

Is this for everbody?

I suppose because cuttinitup is one of the top poster in that section , Snozz_69 had also problems to upload cars and the queue is empty sinds a week now....
You can test it by uploading any kind of picture in the carsection you will have the same error too
Can you look at it ?
Ben-D-Over finds this awesome.
Lvl 29
I have problems to upload cars too,HTTP Error.
Lvl 25
I am working on a fix for the car section upload. Somehow the script returns an internal error, of which I cannot see why this happens until I throw myself into a lot of debug logs.
Snozz_69, cuttinitup find this awesome.
Lvl 62
I was able to up load some pictures into the babe section today but still not able to in the cars section
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by cuttinitup
I was able to up load some pictures into the babe section today but still not able to in the cars section

Lookin into this. will be patched in next version.
cuttinitup finds this awesome.
Lvl 25
The problem should be fixed now. Let me know how this works out for you guys.
Ben-D-Over finds this awesome.
it works for me thanks Diz-X
Diz-X finds this awesome.
Lvl 29
It works for me too,thanks.
Diz-X finds this awesome.
Lvl 25
Gonna close this topic as issue has been resolved.