Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Internal error

Starter: Recruiter Posted: 6 years ago Views: 557
Lvl 7
Keep getting an internal error when reporting photos for being under aged, clearly professional etc.

I would also add that as much as they are great looking women, I thought professional shots weren't generally allowed to be uploaded in the galleries? Looking at the current homepage and the "top babes", you can see a few very obvious professional shots, so has this rule been relaxed?
I've been getting that error as well when trying to report pics.
Lvl 15
I've had an internal error a few times in my life. Usually means a good dose of the shits is coming
captnenglish finds this awesome.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Recruiter
Keep getting an internal error when reporting photos for being under aged, clearly professional etc.

I would also add that as much as they are great looking women, I thought professional shots weren't generally allowed to be uploaded in the galleries? Looking at the current homepage and the "top babes", you can see a few very obvious professional shots, so has this rule been relaxed?

Is fixed in the development site, will patch this very soon to the live site. Seems like I made a little coding mistake with new functions in our framework.
Lvl 25
Just patched the report function.