Largest amateur database
Over 100 updates daily
Active amateur community

Personal Pleasuring

Score: 4.91 Votes: 11
#101 Posted by Jamesr60 on 18:38 12-08-2017
Jullexxx, heybooboo1, moss, m3nutter and14 other(s) find this awesome.
---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- -------
If you like what you see, please click the Awesome button so that I can post more of what you want.
#102 Posted by Jamesr60 on 11:25 17-08-2017
m3nutter, cockylad, diver4xx, meatman6 and6 other(s) find this awesome.
---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- -------
If you like what you see, please click the Awesome button so that I can post more of what you want.
#103 Posted by Jamesr60 on 11:25 17-08-2017
m3nutter, cockylad, diver4xx, GR and8 other(s) find this awesome.
#104 Posted by Jamesr60 on 11:25 17-08-2017
#105 Posted by Jamesr60 on 11:26 17-08-2017
#106 Posted by Jamesr60 on 11:26 17-08-2017
m3nutter, cockylad, diver4xx, GR and7 other(s) find this awesome.
#107 Posted by Jamesr60 on 11:26 17-08-2017
m3nutter, cockylad, buttersup, diver4xx and7 other(s) find this awesome.
#108 Posted by robert98597 on 12:23 17-08-2017
∆∆ should never have to pleasure herself
#109 Posted by Glass_Dragon on 18:59 17-08-2017
This post (and millions of others on the net) prove how messed up most women truly are. When a woman is half-way decent looking or attractive she just has to walk up to some shmuck she thinks is nice and say "yes". That's it. No games, no dinner, no drama. Just get fucked! The fact that attractive women masturbate at all is really stupid and indicative of larger issues in society.
Rating Pictures:
1 - Anything I think that should not be posted
2 - Any girl with a tattoo, dangerous piercings
3-5 Anything that I could see or any girl that is less than average without going on this site
6-7 above average or unusual conditions for the picture
8-9 young, beautiful, and above average conditions for the picture but may have something I don't like that is minor (e.g. shaved instead of trimmed or natural)
10 - perfect!