Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

1-800/1-900 Adult Phone Sex Lines (1).

Starter: web_jock Posted: 7 years ago Views: 1.2K
Lvl 14
Hello Folks of 2017:

How have you all been in 2017 already? Are any of your New Year's Resolutions coming to fruit yet? As for me, I am STILL trying to bring mine of Health and of Wealth to fruit. Anyway, many of you here may be too young to remember any of this, but I want to ask this question: Remember back in the 1980s and 1990s when those commercials that were advertising those 1-800/1-900 telephone sexlines would come on after midnite? Well, most of us remember those 2 advertisements that played rock and roll and showed those blondes walking around near lots of fire and that eventually said "Call (800) ???-WILD now." or whatever, but there are some other old ones that I am looking 4 that are probably on YOUTUBE. Does anyone remember that one back in the late 1980s or early 1990s that showed one or two ladies wearing pantyhose and high heels (?) while playing "I Just Want To Make Love To You" by Muddy Waters? That one got me SO hot under collar; I enjoy listening to the Bluuz as well as the fact that I was gazing at such hot chicks! (I wouldn't be surprised if the local television networks got in trouble for airing an adult advertisement that probably catered to racial stereotypes.) A second one that I like was that other ad showing one or two women shooting pool while playing some girlie pop song. (?) That one got me hot also. Is anyone familiar with what I am talking about? Thank you very much in advance! Otherwise, what was your favorite 1-800/1-900 sexline commercial?

Me
Lvl 10
The Psychic hotline!!!