Score: 5.00 Votes: 1
rate this

Uploaded image NOT photoshopped...

Starter: OmAleY Posted: 7 years ago Views: 7.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 15
Hi...

I haven't been to this website for quite a while. I just noticed one of the images I've uploaded, has been tagged as "Photoshopped". This is certainly NOT the case. My girlfriend was pregnant at the time. The one image I refer to, is from April. Can an admin have a look at it, please? Of course, check my profile.

Just uploaded 7 new pictures. I wont upload anymore if those get flagged too...
Lvl 70
Altered/Photoshopped doesn't necessarily mean photoshopped but any of the reasons on rule n°4 of the uploading rules:
Quote:
4. No uploading material that has been altered (covering the face or eyes for identity protection purpose is the only accepted alteration) or any fake content: no color-grades, no filters, no crops, no collage stitches, body morphs, or “cumshops.”

Also applies to sideways/reversed pics.

If your pic was the original (uncropped and all), then upload it again.
Lvl 3
I quite often have filters applied to my shots, it is industry standard accepted. Get with the 21st century.
Tabrew finds this awesome.
Lvl 15
Thanks for the explanation. My GF has a job where she could get recognized. That's why I had to crop out her face from the picture.

Anyways, in this case you shouldn't call it photoshopped, but cropped instead. Makes so much more sense.

Just some feedback.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by PrincessCara
I quite often have filters applied to my shots, it is industry standard accepted. Get with the 21st century.

You shouldn't have any issue with smoothing filters and the like, as long as the picture looks natural enough and the content isn't professional. Keep in mind this is an amateur content website.
Filters that are rejected are usually colour changing or obnoxious instagram filters.

Quote:
Originally posted by OmAleY
Thanks for the explanation. My GF has a job where she could get recognized. That's why I had to crop out her face from the picture.

Anyways, in this case you shouldn't call it photoshopped, but cropped instead. Makes so much more sense.

Just some feedback.

Yeah, I agree, the reason given to the user isn't indicative of all the reasons this could apply to, especially since there are way more cropped pics or pics with borders rejected with this reason than photoshopped pics. Probably should be changed to "altered" which it has been on the moderator side.

If you really cropped your pics yourself, then feel free to post them again and PM me. Those were just collateral damage (keep in mind we process tons of pics daily and can't realistically ask or investigate if each pic is an original or not). For next pics, you could also try to frame the pic to avoid the face, this way, they are unaltered and keep your GF anonymity
I just had this photo denied due to being "Professional/Model". Really? Really?! These moderators gotta get their heads outta their asses! I've had MANY that I've taken myself labeled as that, or "Photoshopped" when they obviously weren't. Don't get me wrong, some are, but come on. Pictures I've personally taken, or know the person who took the selfie, & it's "Pofessional/Model"?? So what, if the girl is attractive, it can't be real?? Much less this picture I've included!!
robert98597, moss, kingfingers393, Unassigned and 2 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by chix123
I just had this photo denied due to being "Professional/Model". Really? Really?! These moderators gotta get their heads outta their asses! I've had MANY that I've taken myself labeled as that, or "Photoshopped" when they obviously weren't. Don't get me wrong, some are, but come on. Pictures I've personally taken, or know the person who took the selfie, & it's "Pofessional/Model"?? So what, if the girl is attractive, it can't be real?? Much less this picture I've included!!

That's a misslick. Should have been "bad quality". Unfortunately, the mass queue moderation is a bit slippery and that can happen.
bruins777 finds this awesome.
Quote:
Originally posted by omuh
That's a misslick. Should have been "bad quality". Unfortunately, the mass queue moderation is a bit slippery and that can happen.

Thanks. I wasn't trying to be disrepectful, it just makes a person fed up & wonder why even bother uploading pictures sometimes. I appreciate your reply.
omuh finds this awesome.
Lvl 70
Quote:

Thanks. I wasn't trying to be disrepectful, it just makes a person fed up & wonder why even bother uploading pictures sometimes. I appreciate your reply.

I can understand that. That's why the deleted log and upload stats (on your profile) were added. It gives members a pretty good feedback on the quality of their uploads so that, hopefully, they can adjust.
Just keep in mind that mistakes or missclicks can happen from time to time
Just for the record, neither of these are "underaged". Smh
nsu-tt, krzychu1, FrontDoorHappy find this awesome.
Lvl 29
Quote:
Just for the record, neither of these are "underaged". Smh

If you look at pictures you see a CHILD in both..
[Deleted] finds this awesome.
& exactly how are these "celebrity/model"?? (just a few of MANY)
nsu-tt, Hican find this awesome.
Quote:

Well the middle one is Evangeline Lilly, so I guess she would count as celeb.
Andi.d finds this awesome.
Lvl 70
Quote:

Just so you know, we're not going to give a name/detailed explanation for each pic, we don't have the time for that. You have the reason, that should be enough.

Once again, unless you took the pic yourself, didn't upload it elsewhere, and didn't crop it, there's always a chance for it to not fit the rules.
I want to add to this post as someone also completely fed up with uploaded pics being rejected falsely. Everything I upload are pictures I've taken myself. They are not models and the only photoshopping being done is to blur their faces for privacy. This is the sole reason keeping me from paying for a membership.
I am also having the same problem. I also want modorators to be more carefull..
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by minigreen
I am also having the same problem. I also want modorators to be more carefull..

More careful in rejecting your pics that OBVIOUSLY are against the rules?
See the big blak border around half the pics you uploaded? That's not allowed.
See the other half of the pics that are sideways? That's not allowed either.

I can understand people confused about rules that are harder to spot (camgirl that look amateur, cropped content etc.) but before asking the mods to be "more careful" maybe you should start by reading the rules and respecting the most obvious ones.

This is what happens 90% of the time when someone complains that his content hasn't been accepted while completely ignoring either the rules or the fact the content is indeed not respecting them. But hey, better blame the mods than admit you can be wrong.

Quote:
Originally posted by mik3knight
I want to add to this post as someone also completely fed up with uploaded pics being rejected falsely. Everything I upload are pictures I've taken myself. They are not models and the only photoshopping being done is to blur their faces for privacy. This is the sole reason keeping me from paying for a membership.

Check your thread, I've replied there.
Quote:
Originally posted by omuh
More careful in rejecting your pics that OBVIOUSLY are against the rules?
See the big blak border around half the pics you uploaded? That's not allowed.
See the other half of the pics that are sideways? That's not allowed either.

I can understand people confused about rules that are harder to spot (camgirl that look amateur, cropped content etc.) but before asking the mods to be "more careful" maybe you should start by reading the rules and respecting the most obvious ones.

This is what happens 90% of the time when someone complains that his content hasn't been accepted while completely ignoring either the rules or the fact the content is indeed not respecting them. But hey, better blame the mods than admit you can be wrong.

Check your thread, I've replied there.

"The border" i am not talking about the borders.. I contact with mods and learned what you mean. But the problem is not the point that you thought.
If you check my last upload tries, you will understand what i mean.. Pls pay attention..
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by minigreen

"The border" i am not talking about the borders.. I contact with mods and learned what you mean. But the problem is not the point that you thought.
If you check my last upload tries, you will understand what i mean.. Pls pay attention..

I've checked and the last 6 pics shouldn't have been rejected, you can reupload them. All the rest has been rejected with a good reason.
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by Jullexxx
If you look at pictures you see a CHILD in both..

Ok, there is a child...
You can crop photos...
Oh I forgot.. Crop is not allowed...
Can't understand it...
  • Goto: