Largest amateur database
Over 100 updates daily
Active amateur community

Uploaded image NOT photoshopped...

Score: 5.00 Votes: 1
#1 Posted by OmAleY on 13:22 23-12-2016
Hi...

I haven't been to this website for quite a while. I just noticed one of the images I've uploaded, has been tagged as "Photoshopped". This is certainly NOT the case. My girlfriend was pregnant at the time. The one image I refer to, is from April. Can an admin have a look at it, please? Of course, check my profile.

Just uploaded 7 new pictures. I wont upload anymore if those get flagged too...
I'm the new Buttman!!!
#2 Posted by omuh on 22:28 23-12-2016
Altered/Photoshopped doesn't necessarily mean photoshopped but any of the reasons on rule n°4 of the uploading rules:
Quote:
4. No uploading material that has been altered (covering the face or eyes for identity protection purpose is the only accepted alteration) or any fake content: no color-grades, no filters, no crops, no collage stitches, body morphs, or “cumshops.”

Also applies to sideways/reversed pics.

If your pic was the original (uncropped and all), then upload it again.
Want your uploads tagged ? Just send me a message
#3 Posted by PrincessCara on 00:45 24-12-2016
I quite often have filters applied to my shots, it is industry standard accepted. Get with the 21st century.
Tabrew finds this awesome.
#4 Posted by OmAleY on 08:55 24-12-2016
Thanks for the explanation. My GF has a job where she could get recognized. That's why I had to crop out her face from the picture.

Anyways, in this case you shouldn't call it photoshopped, but cropped instead. Makes so much more sense.

Just some feedback.
I'm the new Buttman!!!
#5 Posted by omuh on 18:08 28-12-2016
Quote:
Originally posted by PrincessCara
I quite often have filters applied to my shots, it is industry standard accepted. Get with the 21st century.

You shouldn't have any issue with smoothing filters and the like, as long as the picture looks natural enough and the content isn't professional. Keep in mind this is an amateur content website.
Filters that are rejected are usually colour changing or obnoxious instagram filters.

Quote:
Originally posted by OmAleY
Thanks for the explanation. My GF has a job where she could get recognized. That's why I had to crop out her face from the picture.

Anyways, in this case you shouldn't call it photoshopped, but cropped instead. Makes so much more sense.

Just some feedback.

Yeah, I agree, the reason given to the user isn't indicative of all the reasons this could apply to, especially since there are way more cropped pics or pics with borders rejected with this reason than photoshopped pics. Probably should be changed to "altered" which it has been on the moderator side.

If you really cropped your pics yourself, then feel free to post them again and PM me. Those were just collateral damage (keep in mind we process tons of pics daily and can't realistically ask or investigate if each pic is an original or not). For next pics, you could also try to frame the pic to avoid the face, this way, they are unaltered and keep your GF anonymity
Want your uploads tagged ? Just send me a message
#6 Posted by chix123 on 17:51 17-02-2017
I just had this photo denied due to being "Professional/Model". Really? Really?! These moderators gotta get their heads outta their asses! I've had MANY that I've taken myself labeled as that, or "Photoshopped" when they obviously weren't. Don't get me wrong, some are, but come on. Pictures I've personally taken, or know the person who took the selfie, & it's "Pofessional/Model"?? So what, if the girl is attractive, it can't be real?? Much less this picture I've included!!
moss, kingfingers393, FrontDoorHappy, Hican and2 other(s) find this awesome.
#7 Posted by omuh on 22:58 17-02-2017
Quote:
Originally posted by chix123
I just had this photo denied due to being "Professional/Model". Really? Really?! These moderators gotta get their heads outta their asses! I've had MANY that I've taken myself labeled as that, or "Photoshopped" when they obviously weren't. Don't get me wrong, some are, but come on. Pictures I've personally taken, or know the person who took the selfie, & it's "Pofessional/Model"?? So what, if the girl is attractive, it can't be real?? Much less this picture I've included!!

That's a misslick. Should have been "bad quality". Unfortunately, the mass queue moderation is a bit slippery and that can happen.
bruins777 finds this awesome.
Want your uploads tagged ? Just send me a message
#8 Posted by chix123 on 23:56 17-02-2017
Quote:
Originally posted by omuh
...
That's a misslick. Should have been "bad quality". Unfortunately, the mass queue moderation is a bit slippery and that can happen.


Thanks. I wasn't trying to be disrepectful, it just makes a person fed up & wonder why even bother uploading pictures sometimes. I appreciate your reply.
omuh finds this awesome.
#9 Posted by omuh on 16:37 18-02-2017
Quote:
Originally posted by chix123
...

Thanks. I wasn't trying to be disrepectful, it just makes a person fed up & wonder why even bother uploading pictures sometimes. I appreciate your reply.

I can understand that. That's why the deleted log and upload stats (on your profile) were added. It gives members a pretty good feedback on the quality of their uploads so that, hopefully, they can adjust.
Just keep in mind that mistakes or missclicks can happen from time to time
Want your uploads tagged ? Just send me a message
#10 Posted by chix123 on 01:27 03-03-2017
Just for the record, neither of these are "underaged". Smh
FrontDoorHappy, oellipon, krzychu1 find this awesome.