Score: 5.00 Votes: 1
rate this

"Access is denied to this object"

Starter: obadiahjones Posted: 7 years ago Views: 5.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 14
Hi everyone...really sorry to bother you....I got a problem while downloading movies. When I click on the "download-button" I am redirected getting a message "Access is denied to this object"....For years (I'm a member for a long time) all worked fine for me...until now. I don'tknow if this might be an issue of my browser or the website since I just switched from Firefox (where everything worked perfectly) to Chrome.....Since then I have thee problem....interesting here: Even if I switch back to Firefox I get the message.....Hope someone can help....Thanx alot
Lvl 14
Oh.....sorry for my english and my wrong spelling....
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by obadiahjones
Hi everyone...really sorry to bother you....I got a problem while downloading movies. When I click on the "download-button" I am redirected getting a message "Access is denied to this object"....For years (I'm a member for a long time) all worked fine for me...until now. I don'tknow if this might be an issue of my browser or the website since I just switched from Firefox (where everything worked perfectly) to Chrome.....Since then I have thee problem....interesting here: Even if I switch back to Firefox I get the message.....Hope someone can help....Thanx alot

When did this problem started?
Lvl 14
Hi, Thanks for your reply. Problem started around 10th of November....that moment I switched from Firefox to Google Chrome
Lvl 25
Quote:
Hi, Thanks for your reply. Problem started around 10th of November....that moment I switched from Firefox to Google Chrome

Are you still having these issues? Did you install any anonymize software or antivirus software around that time?
Lvl 14
Jep....problem is still there....No new Software installed, except the adblock feature for Chrome
Lvl 14
...oh....and the Flash Downloader Plugin for Chrome
Lvl 25
Quote:
Jep....problem is still there....No new Software installed, except the adblock feature for Chrome

I am having problems recreating the problems you are having. What adblocker are you using on chrome?
Lvl 14
Sorry for the inconvenience.....I'm using Adblock Plus. Don't think this is the problem maker as I already deactivated all plugins. Funny thing: Even if I switch back to Firefox I have the same problem....
Lvl 25
Quote:
Sorry for the inconvenience.....I'm using Adblock Plus. Don't think this is the problem maker as I already deactivated all plugins. Funny thing: Even if I switch back to Firefox I have the same problem....

Really weird. I am trying to find out what goes wrong.

Can you go to http://dev.whatboyswant.com/
Login: wbw
Pass: wbw

and login here, and try to download maybe you get an error message.
* This post has been modified : 7 years ago
Lvl 14
Ok, done that....went to the specific url, logged in with wbw, pass wbw.....then logged in with my accountname and password. Went to the Last week's Babes section, clicked on the download button and got the same result..."access denied"
Lvl 25
I would really love to sit behind your computer and see what goes wrong with it!!! I is really anoying I can't find what is going on..
Lvl 14
Ok, seems, we won't find a solution. It ist not so bad as I still have a workaround. When I click on the "More Info" Button I am redirected to the movie itself, there I can download it. Just clicking on the Download-Button in the gallery is just more convenient. Hmmm, just thinking...isn't there a program called Teamviewer or something? Using it you really could sit behind my computer
Lvl 25
Quote:
Ok, seems, we won't find a solution. It ist not so bad as I still have a workaround. When I click on the "More Info" Button I am redirected to the movie itself, there I can download it. Just clicking on the Download-Button in the gallery is just more convenient. Hmmm, just thinking...isn't there a program called Teamviewer or something? Using it you really could sit behind my computer

Wait... it's happening in the gallery only??
Lvl 25
Quote:

Can you try again now, I think I solved the problem!
Lvl 14
Hi again, I am really sorry to disappoint you, but effect is still the same. And yes: it happens when I am in the movies gallery ("Last week"-filter)
Lvl 15
I had that problem a few weeks ago, now I just find the site glacial. I asked about it when they asked me to renew my subscription but, to no
avail.

Sucks
Lvl 25
Quote:
Hi again, I am really sorry to disappoint you, but effect is still the same. And yes: it happens when I am in the movies gallery ("Last week"-filter)

Gonna have to look into it what exactly the problem is with this.
Lvl 14
Ok, tell me if you need more information from me
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by theok
I had that problem a few weeks ago, now I just find the site glacial. I asked about it when they asked me to renew my subscription but, to no
avail.

Sucks

What kind of problems are you having?
  • Goto: