Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

chickupload pictures

Starter: sexyfamosa Posted: 7 years ago Views: 3.0K
Lvl 2
Hello,

What happened to all the pictures, is there a back-up? I'm looking for a few specific galleries, any idea on how to recover those images? Thank you
Sumo999 finds this awesome.
Lvl 70
The pictures are still there. Not sure what you mean by "what happened to all the pictures".
If you're looking for some specific picture in the galleries, I'd suggest using the tag search.
Lvl 2
Hello, thank you for your response. What I mean is, when you go to chickupload.com it says(to the last 6-8months) is currently down. My question is- are all the pictures gone forever or are they stored at a different location?

Thank you
I've not been able log into chickupload for months now so have given up on it.
Lvl 70
Oh chickupload... somehow I skipped the title.
Yeah chickupload is down. According to Diz-X, they are still on the server hard drives but not accessible anymore as long as it's not fixed.
Lvl 2
Is there a way to access the pictures? I am really trying to find these pictures of a particular girl. Thanks
Quote:
Originally posted by sexyfamosa
Is there a way to access the pictures? I am really trying to find these pictures of a particular girl. Thanks

As omuh said, looks like you'll have to wait for chickupload.com to be fixed. Alternatively you could start a thread in the "who's that girl?" forum and hope someone can help you find more images?
sexyfamosa, omuh find this awesome.