Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Why is que limited now

Starter: ja88thegame Posted: 8 years ago Views: 1.2K
Lvl 19
Hi just wondering why there is a limited que?

Also how lobby does it take for photos to get approved I have bunch I want to submit but it has been a week and still at 25/25
Lvl 20
Cause humans are moderating what is uploaded, by adding a limited queue it ensures every submitter will have their uploads processed in a reasonable time (a week I think). Also, the queue limit increases with the ratio accepted/refused pics, the default is 100, but the more good uploads you do, the more the limit is increased.
Lvl 70
There is a queue limit to allow for mods to handle it.
This limit depends on what group you belong to. Here is a quote from the FAQ in this section:
Quote:
User score and upload queue
For each uploads not respecting the rules, you will get a penalty depending on the offence : You get no penalty for uploading a duplicate same if the "other" reason is chosen. You get a small penalty for bad quality, altered/cropped and extreme. You get a medium penalty for pros and watermarked pics. You get a high penalty for under-aged.
A user score is then calculated from these penalties, the number of total uploads and rejected/accepted uploads. The better the score, the higher priority your uploads will have in the queue and the higher your upload limit will be (from 25 to 1000 pics).
This system only starts when you have uploaded at least 100 pictures. Before that, your queue limit will be 100 pics.

This avoid people not respecting the rules to flood the queue with bad uploads.
I can't really tell about how long it takes since it depends on the size of the queue itself and your group, but it seems like you still have a few days ahead before it gets checked.
livinginthefreeworld finds this awesome.
Lvl 18
I noticed I was group 5. Just curious how all that works.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by livinginthefreeworld
I noticed I was group 5. Just curious how all that works.

From the general FAQ:

Quote:
User score and upload queue
For each uploads not respecting the rules, you will get a penalty depending on the offence : You get no penalty for uploading a duplicate same if the "other" reason is chosen. You get a small penalty for bad quality, altered/cropped and extreme. You get a medium penalty for pros and watermarked pics. You get a high penalty for under-aged.
A user score is then calculated from these penalties, the number of total uploads and rejected/accepted uploads. The better the score, the higher priority your uploads will have in the queue and the higher your upload limit will be (from 25 to 1000 pics).
This system only starts when you have uploaded at least 100 pictures. Before that, your queue limit will be 100 pics.
livinginthefreeworld finds this awesome.