Score: 1.00 Votes: 1
rate this

Giving/Getting the Shirtee (?)

Starter: web_jock Posted: 8 years ago Views: 2.4K
Lvl 14
Hello Folks:

Yeah, that's right, I call it the "shirtie". Now of course, I am sure that other folks have a different name for it, but basically, I am referring to that part when a chick comes up to another person (who is usually a guy but sometimes another chick), pulls up her shirt and then unpredictably pulls it over that person's head almost smothering him/her. It's meant to be a prank, but as a guy myself, I just love it. Even though it's never been done to me personally, I get a serious boner every time I see a female give a male a shirtie. (In fact, this Shirtie Thing is one of my newest fetishes/fantasies!) Check out this Youtube Video real closely! [I talking about the scene from SOUND OF MY VOICE (2011), Movie Number Eight where that chick has her shirt pulled over on that guy's head between 03:19 and 03:28!] Anyway, what is that kind of thing usually called anyway? Duz anyone know of any other movies, television shows and/or other media that depicts any females pulling prankishly pulling their shirts over other individuals? If anyone can answer me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

Web_Jock
* This post has been modified : 8 years ago
Lvl 22
Different strokes for different folks.
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by exocet
Different strokes for different folks.

Thanks!
Lvl 20
You have a tedious signature.
Lvl 14