Score: 3.00 Votes: 2
rate this

What happened to the site?

Starter: wavedave45 Posted: 8 years ago Views: 21.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 9
Been a member for years. This place used to be busy with tons of threads in most of the forums. Now it's dead.
Johnyxxx, TittyFucker777, [Deleted] find this awesome.
Lvl 27
I blame Obama.
[Deleted], B.H.D.2, Danny6108, robert98597 and 6 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 15
Or loadshedding.
Quote:
Originally posted by wavedave45
Been a member for years. This place used to be busy with tons of threads in most of the forums. Now it's dead.

I guess it just needs more people to contribute more meaningful threads...
Paddy!, [Deleted] find this awesome.
the 'site is alive! proof is that tons of pictures are uploaded weekly.

new forum conversations pop out but they just don't get many posts. (mini-threads?)
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by runa
the 'site is alive! proof is that tons of pictures are uploaded weekly.

new forum conversations pop out but they just don't get many posts. (mini-threads?)

Times changes and I'm pretty sure forums aren't the best way to post and browse content. So it makes sense that the galleries are more active than the content forums. Now the site could use some more community oriented posts and feature though...
captnenglish, Notech_The_Abbot find this awesome.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by RiffRaff
I blame Obamamuh.

FTFY.

Hashtag Thanks Omuh.
Tabrew finds this awesome.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by Kanzen

FTFY.

Hashtag Thanks Omuh.

Notech_The_Abbot, dydy799 find this awesome.
Lvl 1
Thehbfactor comes back for entertainment and there is none... so displeased.
desperatemofo finds this awesome.
Lvl 4
Seems pretty active to me. Then again I have not been a member for very long so I don't know how active it was here...
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by thatswhatsup711
Seems pretty active to me. Then again I have not been a member for very long so I don't know how active it was here...

I was thinking the same thing. Forums aren't terribly busy but there are new pics by the dozen almost daily.
Lvl 4
i stopped coming here, because the quality of the content was not there compared to other forums
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by hunnied012
Thehbfactor comes back for entertainment and there is none... so displeased.

Weird.
The forums got took over by some over opinionated people who would put you down if you didn't agree with them. To me they spoilt the forum and it stopped being fun. Some have left the site now saying it isn't the same lol, no shit they spoilt it and good people left.
blitzoid, doolittle, atryus find this awesome.
Lvl 25
I blame Omuh.
Tabrew finds this awesome.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by Kanzen
I blame Omuh.

Lvl 21
I must admit, if i knew other amateur forums like this, i´d probably visit them too, but its a big nono asking about that here, so i know nothing of other forums.

The forum part dont have many posts, but most of them are okay or better. The gallery part is getting worse. The "quality" of girls/women uploaded is getting to the point where i question if it should just have been added to the Train wreck thread here.

There are some straight up disgusting women who should´ve been told to stay fully dressed, preferably in a jumpsuit. I usually jump online to look at the neighbourghs daughter type or babes i otherwise wouldnt see naked, not nasty, fugly women that makes me question my sexuality.

I´d like to see some more quality tbh.

PS. if anyone knows of similar sites, do PM me so i have some place to spend my free time.
Goldseeker, Tabrew, Kanzen find this awesome.
Lvl 25
Yeah the quality of uploads has gone down the toilet. I don't know why some people think WBW is supposed to be a backup solution for their facebook images and instagram.
[Deleted] finds this awesome.
Lvl 8
As long as the rules allow for uploads of random photos of any woman regardless of attractiveness or sex appeal, the quality will lack. People upload twenty pictures of some middle aged woman in a sweater and jeans and according to the rules, it has to be accepted.
Goldseeker, F1098 find this awesome.
Lvl 19
Hbfactor is....?????

Quote:
Originally posted by Bangledesh

Weird.
  • Goto: