Score: 5.00 Votes: 2
rate this

Friends requests rant

Starter: bnlcoppa Posted: 8 years ago Views: 1.3K
Lvl 20
It is just a personal rant so no one will probably care but, I find it annoying to receive Friends requests from people that:

• haven't uploaded anything

• haven't posted anything on the forum

• or haven't commented on any picture

Like, if you come here but have not contributing in any way to this forum, why even bother with friend requests since you're not bringing anything to the table.
[Deleted], Goldseeker, Patriotpride16t find this awesome.
Lvl 19
I couldn't agree more. The whole friends thing is rather weird to begin with. I take it to mean that it is some benign recognition of sorts. Generally harmless, I think. I just look up their comments and such. But too often I spray disinfectant on my screen and try to forget that it ever happened.
Lvl 8
I thought only the female members got harassed for "friend requests". Now I feel unloved because nobody stalks me.
mahbez, Goldseeker find this awesome.
Lvl 8
I ain't been stalked in years.......
Lvl 20
Quote:
Originally posted by Davey45
I thought only the female members got harassed for "friend requests". Now I feel unloved because nobody stalks me.

I don't get submerged, it's just a few requests, but I'm getting annoyed because it's often by ones not contributing in any way.
Though I might be the exception since I've actually uploaded more girls than I've watched pictures according to the stat system.
Lvl 60
It's possible they just want to add you to their list so they can more easily access your uploads or favorites.

Feel your feelings, man, but I wouldn't get too bent out of shape if I were you.
Grilledcheese, aassmmaann find this awesome.
Quote:
Originally posted by kylecook
It's possible they just want to add you to their list so they can more easily access your uploads or favorites.

That's what I do.

aassmmaann finds this awesome.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by kylecook

Feel your feelings, man, but I wouldn't get too bent out of shape if I were you.

And this is why a "follow" system would be better and probably more community oriented than friends who don't talk to each other anyway ^^
aassmmaann, F1098, Goldseeker, Diz-X find this awesome.