Score: 3.00 Votes: 2
rate this

The Interview Cancelling

Starter: MissMia22 Posted: 9 years ago Views: 8.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 19
Yes I spelled Cancelling wrong... But, what does everyone think about Sony shutting down The Interview because of hacker threats???
i dont think they should have, you cant give into people like that then they win, we cant live in fear thats what they want. i would have put extra police on just to be safe and ran the movie.
Lvl 19
Have they cancelled the showing in other countries other than the US?
Lvl 11
It's wrong you cannot give in to these people
Lvl 21
the US government tortures prisoners, wiretaps everyphone in the world and kills childrens with its drones and you "cannot give in to these people". Seriously? that is where your head is right now?
EricLindros finds this awesome.
Lvl 19
yea because the US gov't torturing terrorists and criminals is an awful thing... you know.. compared to how North Korea starves it's own people, African governments let warlords burn entire villages and isis is ravaging the middle east murdering everyone who believes in a different religion than them.

yea wiretapping is really a horrific crime. get real.
moss, F1098, Grilledcheese find this awesome.
Lvl 25
It's a real shame that in the last 6 years other countries have lost all respect & fear for America. This just shows weakness & they are laughing at us like clowns...
Lvl 4
The Taliban just intentionally slaughtered 147 children. That is what type morons the USA is fighting

Quote:
Originally posted by budokan
the US government tortures prisoners, wiretaps everyphone in the world and kills childrens with its drones and you "cannot give in to these people". Seriously? that is where your head is right now?
moss finds this awesome.
Lvl 4
I dont think Sony should have given in to the Nk hacks. NK government is denying involvement. The FBI is sure they did it. Obama vows revenge
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by NightCruiser
I dont think Sony should have given in to the Nk hacks. NK government is denying involvement. The FBI is sure they did it. Obama vows revenge

obama vows revenge??
I would hope so, but it won't happen, he is a spineless jellyfish!!
Grilledcheese finds this awesome.
Lvl 62
I don't think it was Sony's call to shelve the movie. I seen on some business channel saying the theater companies said they didn't want to show it because if something happened they didn't want the liability. If they don't have any theaters willing to show it how can they show it? But it's BS that it got this far I'd go see it just to say fuck you to the hackers they aren't going to change how I want to live my life because their pussy got hurt fuck them
asunfisher finds this awesome.
Lvl 22
i think it's sony behind the threats. a great hype to turn a so-so movie into a blockbuster once they release it. this is a great marketing coup by sony.
Lvl 4
Ask Putin how spineless Obama is after the sanctions have tanked their economy. That combined with low oil prices. Putin crying like a baby now. Then you can talk to Bin ladins ghost in the lake of fire
Quote:
Originally posted by moss

obama vows revenge??
I would hope so, but it won't happen, he is a spineless jellyfish!!
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by NightCruiser
Ask Putin how spineless Obama is after the sanctions have tanked their economy. That combined with low oil prices. Putin crying like a baby now. Then you can talk to Bin ladins ghost in the lake of fire...

...at Bin ladin. None of that credit goes to obama.
Here we go, North Korea just called obama out this morning with threats to the white house, the Pentagon & the entire US country.
Lets see if spineless obama does anything about that. My money says NOT!!
Grilledcheese finds this awesome.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by MissMia22
yea because the US gov't torturing terrorists and criminals is an awful thing... you know.. compared to how North Korea starves it's own people, African governments let warlords burn entire villages and isis is ravaging the middle east murdering everyone who believes in a different religion than them.

yea wiretapping is really a horrific crime. get real.

Except people tortured have never been proved to be terrorists or criminals since people in Guantanamo (or other US prisons all over the world) were put there without any trial or anything.
Also the argument that something is ok because there is worse somewhere else is not valid. It doesn't change what the USA have done. With the same logic I could say it's ok if I kill someone since, you know, I could have killed and raped him. Right? ...

Anyway, the movie is most probably another dumb and very bad attempt at "comedy". Not really worth anything.
budokan, EricLindros find this awesome.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by moss
It's a real shame that in the last 6 years other countries have lost all respect & fear for America. This just shows weakness & they are laughing at us like clowns...

Sorry to break it to you... Most of the world have thought this for 15-20 years at least. You only noticed 6 years ago.
Lvl 4
Quote:
Originally posted by Althalus
Sorry to break it to you... Most of the world have thought this for 15-20 years at least. You only noticed 6 years ago.

Who died and made YOU spokesman for the World? haha
moss, Grilledcheese find this awesome.
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by Althalus

Yes Moss is correct... many people now wait to find out what Sweden does before they make their move. World political powerhouse. Oh wait..... no, no that's not it at all.
F1098 finds this awesome.
Lvl 4
North Korea's Internet is toast! I wonder who did that? haha

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/23/world/asia/attack-is-suspected-as-north-korean-internet-collapses.html
Lvl 4
Quote:
Originally posted by omuh
... Except people tortured have never been proved to be terrorists or criminals since people in Guantanamo (or other US prisons all over the world) were put there without any trial or anything. Also the argument that something is ok because there is worse somewhere else is not valid. It doesn't change what the USA have done. With the same logic I could say it's ok if I kill someone since, you know, I could have killed and raped him. Right? ... Anyway, the movie is most probably another dumb and very bad attempt at "comedy". Not really worth anything.

The report says 26 prisoner were innocent. The NYtimes, and human rights groups are trying to push Obama into a criminal investigation, You don't see the American people protesting, because many think most Muslims want to bomb our buildings and /or cut our heads off
  • Goto: