Score: 3.96 Votes: 69
rate this

Pictures of me. :)

Starter: AngelicTease Posted: 10 years ago Views: 73.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 6
I don't really take pictures anymore, apart from phone pictures, and a few outside pictures I did in July, I haven't done a picture set since June 2012! So the recent pictures are either going to be phone pictures, webcam pictures, or pictures from videos. Hopefully the quality of those wont be too bad! I'll post some of my favourite pictures too though.
If there's anything you'd like to see, like me in a certain colour of type of lingerie, just ask and I'll look to see if I have it and post it if I do. I had over 50,000 pictures of myself before I quit doing pictures. :P (that might be why I quit, I took so many pictures I got bored?! Haha!)
I know a lot of people wonder why I'm in the 'famous babes' bit, it's because I occasionally post watermarked pictures. I try to avoid it now, but I've lost some of my pictures and only have the watermarked versions.

Anywayyyyy moving on! Here's some of my favourite pictures.
Red Lingerie:

Shower:

Drunk Bath:

Fan signs: (I can't do these anymore, so please don't ask for them! If I ever do them again I'll make a post saying so.)
olysteve, [Deleted], HedonisticMind, dydy799 and 8 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 6
Tartan Tart. From a video I made in July. My husband left me in January and I lost lots of weight, but then put some back on again... I wanted to be as skinny as I was in them shower pictures, but at least I'm not as big as I was before he left me.

My head err... fell off. I had a humpty dumpty moment.
[Deleted], girlwatcher69, knowsbetter, theyoungpretender and 2 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 26
I wonder why as well !
Quote:
Originally posted by AngelicTease
I don't really take pictures anymore, apart from phone pictures, and a few outside pictures I did in July, I haven't done a picture set since June 2012! So the recent pictures are either going to be phone pictures, webcam pictures, or pictures from videos. Hopefully the quality of those wont be too bad! I'll post some of my favourite pictures too though.
If there's anything you'd like to see, like me in a certain colour of type of lingerie, just ask and I'll look to see if I have it and post it if I do. I had over 50,000 pictures of myself before I quit doing pictures. :P (that might be why I quit, I took so many pictures I got bored?! Haha!)
I know a lot of people wonder why I'm in the 'famous babes' bit, it's because I occasionally post watermarked pictures. I try to avoid it now, but I've lost some of my pictures and only have the watermarked versions.

Anywayyyyy moving on! Here's some of my favourite pictures.
Red Lingerie:
[Link][Link][Link][Link][Link][Link][Lin k][Link][Link]

Shower:
[Link][Link][Link][Link][Link][Link][Lin k][Link][Link][Link][Link][Link][Link][L ink][Link][Link][Link][Link][Link][Link] [Link][Link]

Drunk Bath:
[Link][Link][Link][Link][Link][Link][Lin k][Link][Link][Link][Link][Link]

Fan signs: (I can't do these anymore, so please don't ask for them! If I ever do them again I'll make a post saying so.)
[Link][Link][Link][Link][Link][Link][Link]
pixotolo finds this awesome.
Lvl 6
Phone pictures.(recent pictures from this year)

Black Lingerie and Rainbow Socks. (old pictures)
gregd64, [Deleted], knowsbetter, Johnyxxx and 2 other(s) find this awesome.
Awesome. You're plenty hot in all the pictures. Don't worry about weight.
AngelicTease finds this awesome.
Lvl 13
AMAZING!!! Simply AMAZING!!!
AngelicTease, pixotolo find this awesome.
Lvl 22
You're a very hot lady. Thanks very much for sharing the pics with us.
AngelicTease, pixotolo find this awesome.
Lvl 6
I've just realised I can make the picture bigger in windows movie maker :o I've been using that to get pictures from videos for years and only just realised I can make the little box bigger, oops! Better late than never eh? So that's why some of these pictures are bigger than the others. :P

Mini Skirt. (This is from July too):
[Deleted], knowsbetter, pixotolo find this awesome.
Lvl 6
Wanna play? (July 2013)

Yay for having a HD webcam now! These are pictures I took with my webcam when I was 21! (I'm 27 now.)
[Deleted], knowsbetter, pixotolo find this awesome.
Lvl 6
Wow these old webcam pictures look crap now compared to the newer ones! More old webcam pictures.
[Deleted], knowsbetter, pipelayer666, teurama and 1 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 8
Keep em cuming
Lvl 6
More old webcam pictures:

Pictures in some of the lingerie in the webcam pictures. These are stolen from my website because I don't have the original ones on my laptop, so sorry about the watermark! If I ever find the origional pictures I'll replace them in this post.

These pictures make me sad, I didn't want my head in them because I thought my face was ugly and that it'd ruin the pictures. Out of the few face pictures I could find, it doesn't look that bad. Fuck knows what I was thinking back then! Need to go back to 2007 and slap myself in the(not as ugly as I thought it was) face haha!
I also hate how the hotel room likes like I'm in a old persons retirement home or something haha, eek.
knowsbetter finds this awesome.
Lvl 6
Some more of my favourite old pictures, not watermarked, yay!

I was going to delete all those pictures, and others, and my site, because most the pictures were taken by my husband, and I didn't want reminders of him after he left me. This was a couple of days after he left me so I wasn't really thinking straight haha. I talked to Babeink on twitter and she changed my mind, yay! Now I'm glad of the reminders I get when looking at the pictures, because they remind me of fun memories of him. Probably helps that I'm no longer sad about him leaving me, because I'm lots better off now than when I was with him!
MeatU2, knowsbetter find this awesome.
Lvl 6
The rest of the pictures from the post above:

Need to find more pictures now, ahh, trying to get it so it's around 50 pictures per post.
Random pictures. These were on my yafro account 7? years ago. People kept stealing my pictures and posting them on forums(!), so I saved all the pictures then deleted my account. Took me a few years to realise that's just one of the risks you have to take when posting naked pictures online. If people steal them and re post them, so what, deleting my pictures from sites myself isn't going to make people stop posting the pictures they have on THEIR computers, duh! *idiot* I should be flattered by it anyway, not angry! It's funny too in a way. I like perving on pictures other people post and sometimes I'll be thinking 'ooh I have that lingerie!' and then a few seconds later 'oh wait, that's ME' haha!
Lvl 6
The rest of the random pictures:

School Girl. These remind me of my 'Angel' pictures that I've lost.

All but 3 of the 'Angel' pictures. Sorry about watermark! Other 3 pictures will be on next post, because of 50 pictures per post rule!
Lvl 6
Angel continued:

Those pictures have reminded me of girl on girl angel pictures I did. Off to look for those now, I know they're on my laptop somewhere, just don't know where seeing as I'm super un organised haha!
Ahhh I look pregnant in these, stupid bloated belly.

More girl on girl pictures seeing as those ones are non nude! If you ever wondered what a super tall girl looks like with a super short girl, now you know, haha!
MeatU2, knowsbetter, Viceroy1 find this awesome.
Lvl 6
Not enough nudity on this page. Will make sure this post has nothing but nude pictures. 50 naked pictures, yay!:
MeatU2, knowsbetter, Viceroy1 find this awesome.
Lvl 6
Phone pictures from this year.
Lvl 28
Very nice to see you back and posting again AngelicTease! I've missed seeing you.
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by Althalus
Very nice to see you back and posting again AngelicTease! I've missed seeing you.

Awwh thank you, it's nice to be missed! I didn't think anyone even remembered me, so never expected anyone to miss me. That's a nice surprise, thank you!
  • Goto: