Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Do girls really like to suck cock?

Starter: Topsail Posted: 11 years ago Views: 8.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 8
I have always wondered if girls actually enjoy sucking cocks.
* This post has been modified : 11 years ago
Lvl 18
I have had more than a few they say they love to! some even love to swallow
Quote:
Originally posted by Topsail
I have always wondered if girls actually enjoy sucking cocks.

I'm sure it's like guys going down on women, perhaps it's a turn-on to know how you're making your partner feel so good, so I imagine a lot of women probably enjoy that aspect.
alwaysinteouble finds this awesome.
Lvl 13
Depends how much drink I've had
dogdude, Clayay find this awesome.
Lvl 27
All a matter of personal preference
Guess it depends on how well you treat your woman in all other things and how her view of sex (in this case oral) was formed before you met her.
I tried to answer No, but WBW won't allow 2 letter replies.

So now that I have to write more than 2 letters, I guess I'll expand on it. Some women do, some don't. Its kind of like asking, "do women really like broccoli?" Some do, some don't, some eat it because its good for us. Not saying that sucking cock is good for anyone...just trying to create an example.
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie
INot saying that sucking cock is good for anyone...

Course it is.
Lvl 59
I bet it depends on how gross you are, too. Like, if you're a fat, sweaty, smelly guy, the answer is probably no.
Lvl 4
Unless you're a fat, sweaty, smelly woman. Then....beggars/choosers, and all that.
Lvl 11
I've never been with a woman (sexually) that didn't suck my cock. One girl wouldn;t French Kiss, but she could suck like a pro!
Quote:
Originally posted by Hazmat35
I've never been with a woman (sexually) that didn't suck my cock. One girl wouldn;t French Kiss, but she could suck like a pro!

Saliva is gross.
Lvl 16
I've never had a single girlfriend who didn't love to suck cock. It turns them on, although of course not as much as it turns on the man. I've always assumed it's just part of female heterosexuality so I'm always shocked if I ever hear of any woman who doesn't enjoy giving head. Straight women like dick, don't they? If a girl isn't interested in giving a blowjob it may just be that she doesn't fully trust the man or doesn't want to end up feeling she's being taken advantage of.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

Saliva is gross.

Quote:
Originally posted by Tyrannus
Straight women like dick, don't they?

In their vaginas, because there are a lot of nerve endings down there so it feels really good for them. There are significantly fewer nerve endings in their mouth, and the pleasure they derive from putting a wang in their mouth is, I would think, much different and not nearly as enjoyable.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ty
If a girl isn't interested in giving a blowjob it may just be that she doesn't fully trust the man or doesn't want to end up feeling she's being taken advantage of.

Or, maybe it's because she doesn't like penis in her mouth? I mean, there's plenty of girls I trust and who I don't think would take advantage of me that I know but wouldn't put their vaginas in my mouth.
I hate you.

However your opinions/rationale is sound
Lvl 59
Aww, let's kiss and make up!

Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by jhope1

I'm sure it's like guys going down on women, perhaps it's a turn-on to know how you're making your partner feel so good, so I imagine a lot of women probably enjoy that aspect.

This.

But I would have never though some people didn't like french kiss Maybe because I'm french ^^
* This post has been modified : 11 years ago
Lvl 11
turns me on like crazy... not sure why i like it... theres the fact that im pleasing my partner, the fact that by getting on my knees im letting him be in control, the fact that its sexy, and the fact i like how a nice clean cock tastes... just everything about it makes my mouth water.
cruzntx finds this awesome.
Lvl 19
Well, being a lesbian I don't suck cock, but I do relate to anyone who enjoys the feeling of total sexual engagement with their partner's genitals.

Are you with me ?

It's one thing to scissor with your lesbian lover, or to use the toys of penetration. But for me none compare to the proximity and singular passion and obsession that I feel when I am going down on my lover. Half psychological, half physical ( that sense of your total face/being glued to their sex) is what drives me wild. In a real sense it is the MOST personal sex possible.
What I totally don't understand is that dorky shit about looking in your lover's eyes. Pure bunk !

So that is how this lesbian looks at a straight girl's love of fellatio.
gidrdun finds this awesome.
  • Goto: