rate this

Who's this girl ?? She so perfect

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 11 years ago Views: 2.6K
I'm desperate please help me !!!!!
Really??
Yes really!! Why?
Lvl 23
Cause if you were really that desperate you would have checked out this post:
http://whatboyswant.com/forums/read/157319/Tips_On_Looking_for_That_Girl_using_Google.html
And did the work to find her. Are you desperate or just lazy?
Lvl 14
I saw a spread of her in the white girl black cock forum a number of years ago. Apparently, she likes black cock in every hole.
Quote:
Originally posted by Five-oh
I saw a spread of her in the white girl black cock forum a number of years ago. Apparently, she likes black cock in every hole.

You have the link please?
Lvl 60
Quote:
Originally posted by Allen_Bradley
Cause if you were really that desperate you would have checked out this did the work to find her. Are you desperate or just lazy?

I don't know why so many people seem to have such a problem with someone asking for help finding more pictures of a certain girl. If this is the attitude, you may as well just eliminate the WTG forum and leave it as ONLY the Tips On Looking for 'That' Girl using Google sticky. And who says the OP is lazy? Maybe he just didn't know of that post, which seems likely to me, considering his profile has existed on here for less than 1 day.

But whatever.
Lvl 61
BTW, Google only gives you one link (that is not working for me)
Lvl 23
Quote:
Originally posted by cheap2
BTW, Google only gives you one link (that is not working for me)

Go to tineye.com and try there.
Lvl 23
Quote:
Originally posted by Allen_Bradley
Go to and try there.

Ok I tried there but no luck. Sorry.
Bump.
Lvl 14
far from perfect, average face, small tits, much too meaty pussy and he legs are too skinny....