Score: 4.62 Votes: 72
rate this

I used to hang here a lot. Here's my ex. I talked about starting a thread of her years ago.

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 11 years ago Views: 95.3K
  • Goto:
I used to be on this site quite a lot, but I haven't posted in probably 5 years. I posted a few of her back then but felt bad about posting more. Well, my girl and I were together for 12 years and I think you can guess how that ultimately ended. We simply grew apart and although I said I wouldn't ever post her nudes anywhere, I am no longer inclined to give a shit. These are really old. Like from 2000 - 2004, but they're pretty good.

And even though we broke up, I don't want anybody talking shit or insulting her. It was a tough but necessary split and she's still a good girl and my friend. Just enjoy the pictures. And no, there are no more. I tried to talk her into taking more now. (She's 32 and is still really hot) but she will have none of it now that we're separated.

So, here you go. The one that I posted here is a current-day one of her so show how hot she still is.

Enjoy!

Lvl 21
shes cute, id def do her

Thanks, JSteel. I didn't think I should keep her cuteness to myself any longer. I'll make and addition here if I can ever get her to take new ones.
Lvl 29
Very nice!!!!

Lvl 28
very cute girl
Thanks guys. I like seeing those high ratings!
Lvl 15
excellent post, she is a cutie.
Oh Hey, I found some more pics. These really are the last ones. Unless I find some more.

Lvl 17
Very hot indeed. Bet her puss tastes great!
Lvl 16
Awesome post!!! You can tell that she really loved that dick in her mouth!!
Lvl 13
Was she a musician?........looks like she loved to play the 'Love Flute'.
You guys are right. She gave the best head I've ever had!
Lvl 24
Wow, flash from the past you have a very unforgettable avatar

Very hot pictures, she is great!
Talk about flashes from the past! Thanks for the compliment, FeFe! I'm glad WBW doesn't disable dormant accounts. It's nice to see some familiar characters around here!
Lvl 24
No problem
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by xTHX1138x

I'll make and addition here if I can ever get her to take new ones.

If she's your "ex", what are the chances of that happening?
Lvl 24
What do you mean IF she is his "ex"? He posted pictures that have himself in it
Lvl 11
Ever heard of mach 3? she probably left you because she got sick of getting pubes in her mouth. nothing grosser to me than getting ready to go down on a guy and seeing what looks like a bear pelt. Seriously, shave.
Quote:
Originally posted by jen2412

Ever heard of mach 3? she probably left you because she got sick of getting pubes in her mouth. nothing grosser to me than getting ready to go down on a guy and seeing what looks like a bear pelt. Seriously, shave.

Hah, that's a tad harsh, but a fair criticism. I've tamed it since then. What can I say, I was a dumb college kid. Remember these pics are 10 years old!
Quote:
Originally posted by bustMall

If she's your "ex", what are the chances of that happening?

Oh, not too high, but I keep trying. She thinks breakup sex is a bad idea, so it'd be tough to make that happen, much less to get pics of it. I do still keep trying to talk her into a nude photo shoot just because she is still so hot in her thirties and still has alot of the same lingerie. I think it's an awesome idea, but again, she's skeptical. I'm trying to wear her down though.
  • Goto: