Score: 4.00 Votes: 4
rate this

Tanned hottie azn

Starter: new_spanky Posted: 13 years ago Views: 3.1K
Lvl 3
First post, tell me what ya'll think and I'll give more hot pics
These are from a friend who helped someone out with a new modeling photography they're trying to start. Not professional, they're just trying to be

if i get good/hot feedback, then i'll post more good pics. have fun
Lvl 3
Lvl 3
Lvl 3
Lvl 29
Cute!!

But the word you're looking for is Asian.
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by new_spanky

haha yes asian is what was meant

No harm intended, I'm just a tad anal about shit like that!!

(beer)
Lvl 29
Thank you for contributing. Copyright pictures have been removed (see rule 1).

if you'd like to re-post, please see rule 5

1) Illegal Material-
Do not post or upload anything relating to Under Age (under 18), Rape, Bestiality, Disgusting, Copyrighted or Professional (hotlinking is allowed for images), Hardcore Drugs, or Male Homosexual Activity. Scat and Urination are included in this rule.
ONCE AGAIN: NO UNDER AGED MATERIAL. NO PICTURES OF PEOPLE UNDER 18.

5) Hotlinking- You may hotlink up to 20 thumbnail image links per post, OR 3 full-sized hotlinked images. (See this thread “How to hotlink like a pro” to learn how to hotlink.) Please hotlink WBW tagged images instead of reuploading them to our servers again.
Lvl 51
cute girl
Lvl 3
if the watermarks are a problem, i'll edit

try using http://chickupload.com/ and then you don't have to worry about the watermarks..........you just can't directly upload watermarked pics to WBW
* This post has been modified by the_kevin1 : 13 years ago
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by new_spanky

if the watermarks are a problem, i'll edit

Thank you for contributing. Copyright pictures have been removed (see rule 1).

if you'd like to re-post, please see rule 5

1) Illegal Material-
Do not post or upload anything relating to Under Age (under 18), Rape, Bestiality, Disgusting, Copyrighted or Professional (hotlinking is allowed for images), Hardcore Drugs, or Male Homosexual Activity. Scat and Urination are included in this rule.
ONCE AGAIN: NO UNDER AGED MATERIAL. NO PICTURES OF PEOPLE UNDER 18.

5) Hotlinking- You may hotlink up to 20 thumbnail image links per post, OR 3 full-sized hotlinked images. (See this thread “How to hotlink like a pro” to learn how to hotlink.) Please hotlink WBW tagged images instead of reuploading them to our servers again.