Score: 5.00 Votes: 1
rate this

Photoshop cumshots

Starter: thedude789 Posted: 15 years ago Views: 25.5K
Lvl 12
Hey everyone. I am a new when it comes to the photoshop thing. Testing it out. I was wondering if anyone has a good photoshop tutorial on how to make a fake cumshot. I have been looking all over google and i can barley find any.
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by thedude789

Hey everyone. I am a new when it comes to the photoshop thing. Testing it out. I was wondering if anyone has a good photoshop tutorial on how to make a fake cumshot. I have been looking all over google and i can barley find any.
Wouldn't it be better to do some real cumshots??? Certainly more fun...
Lvl 21
the pic of a 14 year old miley cyrus needs to be removed (#5)
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by waywardson

the pic of a 14 year old miley cyrus needs to be removed (#5)

Miley Cyrus....no, that's Wilson!
Don't remove Wilson!

Also.
Here's a cum shot I faked for some guy on another site...
Lvl 12
Yeah but how do you guys do it? How do you go about making fake cumshots on photoshop?
Lvl 28
I'll be honest, I've never made a fake cumshot using photoshop, I have exposed a nipple or two using photoshop, but that's about it. That said I would assume you find a picture you want to fake, then search for an actual picture of a cumshot, trying to match the girl in the picture you want to fake, to the chick taking the cumshot (hair and skin tone wise). I guess the pose they're in should be similar, as well as the hairline if possible..and then kinda just blend the cumshot pic over the real pic, selecting out the cum, and deleting the face. So it looks like the girl without the cum, has sum cum on her.

But, seriously...it would probably be easier to get a girlfriend.
* This post has been modified : 15 years ago
Lvl 28
Speaking of photoshoped cumshots...

http://whatboyswant.com/showpicture/1012396

Take that, Bangles.
Lvl 24

Half of my favorites were pics that had to be removed. I don't know anymore what pics are in there, although I did go clean it out a few months ago.

But, how dare you! That pic is obviously not fake!

And, I went ahead and removed the uploaded pics.

Because the ones of celebrities were copy/tagged/pro, and the ones of amateurs were illegal.
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

I'll be honest, I've never made a fake cumshot using photoshop, I have exposed a nipple or two using photoshop, but that's about it. That said I would assume you find a picture you want to fake, then search for an actual picture of a cumshot, trying to match the girl in the picture you want to fake, to the chick taking the cumshot (hair and skin tone wise). I guess the pose they're in should be similar, as well as the hairline if possible..and then kinda just blend the cumshot pic over the real pic, selecting out the cum, and deleting the face. So it looks like the girl without the cum, has sum cum on her.

But, seriously...it would probably be easier to get a girlfriend.

The better fakirs will actually construct the semen by using various tools in PS, by layering opaque brush lines and stuff.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Bangledesh

The better fakirs will actually construct the semen by using various tools in PS, by layering opaque brush lines and stuff.

Man, I hope I'm never that good with photoshop..

It would be kinda neat to bring up at parties though...
Lvl 59
This isn't even shooped.

Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

This isn't even shooped.

[ Link ]

The pixels would lead me to believe otherwise, but you seem legit, bro.