Score: 4.50 Votes: 10
rate this

the most evil person who ever lived.

Starter: Mr.Poop Posted: 15 years ago Views: 7.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 18
who do think was the most evil person who ever lived?
Lvl 13
My ex-wife, hands down.
Lvl 40
Hitler would have to up there as one of the most evil
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by abnormal69

My ex-wife, hands down.

I think mine could give her a run for that title!!
Lvl 8
john wayne gacy
stalin
hitler
dahmer
osama bin laden

damn i cant pick just one. good topic though
Lvl 18
Now Hitler was probably also nuts? Do we allow for insanity?

I'm not trying to say it wasn't his fault, but the question is: Isn't a sane person who does evil worse than an insane one who does evil? Or, can amoral behavior to that degree only carried out by an insane person? A sociopath for example?
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by mrdorkbutt

Now Hitler was probably also nuts? Do we allow for insanity?

I'm not trying to say it wasn't his fault, but the question is: Isn't a sane person who does evil worse than an insane one who does evil? Or, can amoral behavior to that degree only carried out by an insane person? A sociopath for example?

anything goes. crazy not crazy its up for the people to decide.im really interested on my fellow wbwers perception of evil.

by thw way my vote is split 2 ways between idi amin and hitler.
Lvl 18
Those two kids in Colorado who executed their classmates. They were evil.
Lvl 7
I read an on-line article a while back about the most hated person and the top five were:
1. Hitler
2. Osama Bin Ladin
3. Liam Gallagher, the lead singer of Oasis
4. Saddam Hussein
5. Fidel Castro
Lvl 18
Harris and Klebold yeah they were evil but the most evil ever?
by the way its susspected that there were 2 others who helped plan those shootings.
Lvl 8
its interesting to note that people including me are picking people who have blood on there hands rather than people who have set evil things in motion.
Lvl 12
Miss. Kernin, my 4th grade teacher. I remember smiling when I was told that she had died.
Karl Houshofer
Any number of inquisition era whack-jobs.
Lvl 18
Well now, masterminds are important also. Not to troll, but I sincerely think Dick Chaney is evil. I think he has repeated disregarded the laws of this country, ignored horrible conflicts of interest between his duty and his wallet, violated the public trust, and abused his position of power to profit financially via Halliburton. I think he was probably THE driving force behind the Iraq war which has successfully cost us 100s of billions of dollars, American lives and has weakened us militarily and hurt our standing in world. Don't even get me started on Guitmo and the torture stuff.

And I doubt he loses a second of sleep each night. Was he the most evil person ever? No. But he fits the bill of evil mastermind.

I think Stalin would have to go up there. The death toll under his regime was incredible.

Its another point of thinking to --- though maybe I'm just restating what I said earlier --- but why did they kill? I don't regard Saddam Hussein or Fidel Castro as evil. They wanted to amass power, but I don't think they killed or oppressed for pleasure necessarily. I guess the same argument could be made for Stalin, but his numbers were so high, I'd look beyond that.
Lvl 18
OBAMA, wait and see!!!
Lvl 18
Plato argued that which we call evil is merely ignorance

by the way happy 6000th post to me
Lvl 6
Hitler/Stalin They killed about the same amount of people.
Lvl 18
exactly. Yet we make Hitler out to be a far worse figure.

There is nuance to this. We look at Hitler as worse because it was more personal. He targeted a specific group (though he also killed the handicapped and homosexual). Stalin killed and repressed his own people.

I live in DC and at the spy museum that have either the original or a recreation of this secret door that went from one of Stalin's higher ups to this execution chamber in the bottom of this government building.

Dude was sick. And his famous quote, "One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic."

That is some cold shit.
Quote:
Originally posted by yibby

OBAMA, wait and see!!!

i agree if he makes into office
the person who invented religion (sry about spelling) has killed way more people than anyone else and will carry on doing so
Lvl 25
Osama bin laden? not sure he is evil, he is fighting for his own cause. I don't agree but don't see him as evil.

Hitler was mad, Stalin a power crazed fool.

The person who decided that the word "lisp" should gave an S....he's pure evil
  • Goto: