Score: 3.67 Votes: 3
rate this

Can your GF's pussy squeeze your dick?

Starter: Jeff613 Posted: 15 years ago Views: 34.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 14
Have you, or do you, have a partner who can squeeze her pussy hard enough for it to matter?

Most of the 20 or so girls I have been with have some degree of pussy control to speak of, though usually not very much. Many of them whom I have asked to squeeze my cock with their pussy simply could do nothing at all to get those muscles moving, not even when they came. I think this is something a woman just has to be born with. Other have some strength there already which they can build through exercises.

There was this one girl I was with, and whose cherry I busted, who had a pussy that was like a fucking VISE. She could squeeze it enough to actually hurt my cock if she wanted, but she could only do it for about four seconds at a time. If we timed it right she could do it just as I was blowing my wad, resulting in a positively cosmic orgasm. For me anyhow.
Lvl 8
yes my fiancee can squeeze it very hard...
Lvl 16
yeh i've had a girl do this - depends on if they have been practicing using those area
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff613

Have you, or do you, have a partner who can squeeze her pussy hard enough for it to matter?

Most of the 20 or so girls I have been with have some degree of pussy control to speak of, though usually not very much. ...I think this is something a woman just has to be born with.

Some guys I know can bench press 300+ lbs, but most of the guys I know cannot. I think this is something a man just has to be born with.
Lvl 16
It could also be about technique. I had a GF who always gripped really hard - pulling condoms off was a regular hazard - and always really went for it as a lover too, so it was just her. I think EL above is right too about muscle tone. Some better than others.
Lvl 13
i dont think so over the 12 years me and the wife have been together she has work really had on it and she has gotting from nothing to omg so it is something they have to work on if they care to
Lvl 12
That's one of the reasons I married her!
Grip like steel!
But nice steel, like, you know, a pussy of warm pink steel.
Lvl 11
Oh yeah! This GF is Hawaiin American she's got nice squ-e-e-e-e-e-e-z-e box!!!
my gf use to do it but shes to lazy for even sex now
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by sumo999

my gf use to do it but shes to lazy for even sex now
Now that is fucking lazy Sumo. I love to squeeze a cock, but it takes a lot of muscle power to make the dude winch.
Lvl 24
every women can do it, theyre called kegel exercises.... how do people not know this?

its just doing it while youre having sex and theres a dick inside of your pussy, rather than just doing it normally. a lot of doctors will recommend women do it after having a baby, it essentially makes your pussy tight again, exercises for your pussy :P

loose women everywhere she partake in it more... its like weight lifting for your vagina

all women can do it, a lot of them just dont think to do it. i think its hot to do it during sex, it always kind of surprises the guy and makes the sex pretty hot. you can of course practice and get better, being able to do it harder and all. :P

Quote:
Originally posted by robodick

Oh yeah! This GF is Hawaiin American she's got nice squ-e-e-e-e-e-e-z-e box!!!

do you realize that youve never made a single post that mentions your girlfriend that doesnt either mention her age or ethnicity? what does her being Hawaiian have to do with the way she works her pussy? oh... and if i see you type "Hawaiian American" one more time im going to FUCKING SCREAM.

Hawaii is part of america, so its like saying "yeah im a Floridian American" :P
Lvl 16
"Hawaiian American"

Lvl 8
Kegel, exercises and tones only the middle of the bag leaving the deep parts untouched. Don't believe it, ask a guy with a long cock.
Lvl 8
This thread is just what I need. I think that I am weird because I can milk a mans cock with my pussy using my PC muscles. When I do it guys just stop dead in their tracks. Its funny watching their face as my peachy channels up and channels down on them.
Lvl 8
Hubby squirms every time
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by cirsis7896

This thread is just what I need. I think that I am weird because I can milk a mans cock with my pussy using my PC muscles.

Well, if you're getting milk out you're probably fucking a cow's udder or something. There most certainly is a level of weirdness going on.

Also, your little gender thingy says you're a dude, so something isn't quite right there.
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

Well, if you're getting milk out you're probably fucking a cow's udder or something. There most certainly is a level of weirdness going on.

Also, your little gender thingy says you're a dude, so something isn't quite right there.

EricLindros It is a bit confusing. I use my hubby's account now and then (with his encouragement of course). It's not milk silly! Thinking of creating my own after the last thread got so many replies. You guys are fun to tease and flirt with
Lvl 22
"momma has a squeeze box....daddy never sleeps at night"

(and YES my wife does)

19 years and going strong !
Lvl 27
Kind of a weird question, but umm...yeah, she can.
Lvl 28
I'm Hawaiian American.
  • Goto: