Largest amateur database
Over 100 updates daily
Active amateur community

Have You Ever Had Sex With A Relative? [LOCKED]

Score: 1.87 Votes: 15
#21 Posted by rocknthefreeworld on 18:00 20-10-2007
No. But my family swears I did sleep with my "cousin" because we were always together. It wouldn't have mattered because she was a cousin by marriage but it still kinda grossed me out thinking about it.
\m/ ROCK ON \m/
#22 Posted by whitedragonrider on 18:07 20-10-2007
I have a problem.. It is not with the question BUT with the DUMB ASS answers. When we were young and got excited at the crank of dawn. Most of us was looking high and low for some where to put that little hard thing.Where was not the important thing. OUR own hand was fine if we could not fine some where else. Now some question OH NO I'D NEVER DO THAT!!!! I never had sex before I was married... RIGHT... Spotter said "i do my wife all the time.does that count" WELL was she your sister before being your wife?? NOW wbwcrew WHAT ABOUT DISABLE CHILDREN "How bout 3 eyed children?" ARE THEY ONLY FROM INCEST?? WELL now you know who they are NOW right ?? HELL THANKS.... I know I have a weird way of looking at the world. At least ALL THE BULL SHIT that is flying around in it. GOOD LUCK please make up better stories. I know you never played with yourself when you were young, and if you are black male you don't and never have eat/ate pussy. STORIES, LIES, AND BULL SHIT..

NICE thread got members to join in lmao

PS: I was told one time a long time ago. "Some do, Some lie about it."
looking fot hot open wild sex in all the wrong places or havent found the right woman yet.
#23 Posted by Vesuvius on 18:42 20-10-2007
@ whitedragonrider: Was there a point I missed in all that ramble?

Nope, I've never slept with a relative and I doubt I ever will. But on the other hand, you can never know really unless they are pretty close relatives. You could be very distantly related. On that note we are all related in a way since we all came from a tribe of homo sapiens that lived on the northwestern coast of Africa some thousands years ago. :P

Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

Isn't that what eye patches are for?

Working man.
#24 Posted by Barebone<3u2 on 18:44 20-10-2007
no but I guess it's ok if you do not knock some of your family up.
#25 Posted by tbobb on 19:03 20-10-2007
Quote:
Originally posted by meghan7

My Cousin! female!

Pictures or it didn't happen
#26 Posted by erosrising on 19:11 20-10-2007

Takes all kinds, I guess...what a fucked up world.
If it weren't for all the assholes in the world, all the bullshit would have nowhere to go.
#27 Posted by EricLindros on 22:32 20-10-2007
Quote:
Originally posted by whitedragonrider

I have a problem.. It is not with the question BUT with the DUMB ASS answers. When we were young and got excited at the crank of dawn. Most of us was looking high and low for some where to put that little hard thing.Where was not the important thing. OUR own hand was fine if we could not fine some where else. Now some question OH NO I'D NEVER DO THAT!!!! I never had sex before I was married... RIGHT... Spotter said "i do my wife all the time.does that count" WELL was she your sister before being your wife?? NOW wbwcrew WHAT ABOUT DISABLE CHILDREN "How bout 3 eyed children?" ARE THEY ONLY FROM INCEST?? WELL now you know who they are NOW right ?? HELL THANKS.... I know I have a weird way of looking at the world. At least ALL THE BULL SHIT that is flying around in it. GOOD LUCK please make up better stories. I know you never played with yourself when you were young, and if you are black male you don't and never have eat/ate pussy. STORIES, LIES, AND BULL SHIT..

NICE thread got members to join in lmao

PS: I was told one time a long time ago. "Some do, Some lie about it."

I think I get what you're saying. It's that your Mother is also your Aunt, right?
Lindsay | Biel | Olivia | J-Woww | Pros | Red | Celebs | Fit | Amateur | Preg | News | Miley | Menuonos

Let us have wine and women, mirth and laughter. Sermons and soda water the day after. - Byron
#28 Posted by Anonymous on 22:38 20-10-2007
both Einstein and Darwin married their cousins!!
#29 Posted by InvisibleGod on 22:43 20-10-2007
I don't find any of my relatives attractive.
EST: 2/22/2004
#30 Posted by Vesuvius on 22:46 20-10-2007
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr_Bubbles

both Einstein and Darwin married their cousins!!

Yes, but then again you don't hear about their kids being any geniuses either.
Working man.