rate this

Have You Ever Had Sex With A Relative?

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 16 years ago Views: 8.8K
  • Goto:
distant or far. be honest! And Vote
Lvl 4
My Cousin! female!
Lvl 11
No but I got a good story!! I work in a 'retail' environment as a supervisor, a gorgeous blond girl is standing at the register with her mother. As I'm drooling over how hot she is, the cashier asks me over to help with approving a check. As I look over the mothers check, I notice the last name is familiar and say, 'my grandparents last name is the same. The mother says 'whats your grandparents names?' I say it and she instantly says excitedly, ohh hi, this is your cousin Beth!! dammit to hell anyhow, my luck never changes......
Lvl 28
Seriously? People actually fuck their family memeber...

*hears banjo in the distance*

I guess that's why franklin is so fucked up...
Lvl 8
franklin
C'Mon
Lvl 13
not a chance, i kinda had this crush on my cousin when i was younger, but she was adopted, so it would had mattered
And still dont get the concept of voting............./????????????????
Lvl 38
Me luckily no. I have a friend though that claims he stuck his dong in his cousin playing "Doctor" when they were young. But it's like I told him, it can't officially be sex if they were both five and reproductiveally inactive/immature. It's like when a puppy starts humping other dogs. He has no idea why he's doing it yet, nor can he do anything.
humping is one thing but penetration is another. There is no official stroke count. I think if you managed sticking it in than it counts! (Its Official )
Lvl 5
i saw my cousin in the shower and got a boner. i was like 9 and had never seen tits before.
and my stepsister was hitting on me one night when we got drunk together. i had recently put my hand up her shirt when we were sleepin. shes not blood related, but we've been brother and sister since i was five, and she kinda older. but i'm clser to her than my real sister, so its the same concept.. but i never did sleep in the bed with her again.
Lvl 37
I come from an ugly family..... So no...
Lvl 13
Hrmmmm Im disturbed by this thread... I would and never would have sexual relations with a family member... But then again Im from the outcast part of the family, so I dont really know my extended family... plus half of them are asian and im not into the asians...

Now answer me this...
Have you? and why do you want to know? is it justification?

and you want me to vote for your thread? sweet as dude done....
Lvl 7
I have two gorgeous cousins. I can see them as beautiful but I can't at all imagine having sex with them. It is not a sexual attraction at all, just an admiration of beauty I guess.
Lvl 6
I have never myself, but I do know relatives that have. And more than once.

But then again, I am from South Ga. I have never seen a family tree that didn't go straight up till I left home.
Lvl 6
Errrr... I don't see the problem in having sex with a relative? I mean, sister / mother (specially mother) sounds kind of sick, but with a cousin? Bah! You like her, she likes you, you have sex a couple of times, you enjoy it and you move on. Never done it though, females in my family are scarce...
Lvl 13
all sounds weird to me, gosh i'm a prude....
Lvl 7
i do my wife all the time.does that count
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by oddy

Errrr... I don't see the problem in having sex with a relative?

How bout 3 eyed children?
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by bisthrngrl

How bout 3 eyed children?

Isn't that what eye patches are for?
  • Goto: