Score: 4.78 Votes: 9
rate this

[ 07.09 ] What are you playing?

Starter: Kanzen Posted: 16 years ago Views: 108.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 25
This is a thread about what you are currently playing, regardless of the platform. State what game you have just finished, what you are playing now, and what you want to play next.
Lvl 25
Just finished:

BioShock (5/5)
Excellent game, good writing, great atmosphere, and fun. Unfortunately the later levels aren't as good, and it plays like a dumbed down System Shock 2.

Playing now

Trying to decide what I can play between now and Halo 3 and be able to enjoy completely. Possibly continue CrackDown and finish it completely.

Looking forward to

Halo 3.
Orange Box.
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass.
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
Super Mario Galaxy.
Assassin's Creed.
Mass Effect.
Lvl 24
I play Battlefield 2 and will continue with it until i get bored, no plans for a new game yet ! Although i do have Battlefield 2142 bu cannot get it to load as i am using Vista.
Lvl 21
answer to all three on line texas holdem, 5card draw and omaha
Lvl 14
Right now i play 2 games :
World of Warcraft
Red Orcestra
Lvl 8
You can't beat a bit of god 'ol Command and Conquer. Playing number 3 on the PC. Haven't finished it yet.
With SIGMER when it comes to World of Warcraft.
Lvl 11
Gears of War, Madden NFL 08, Call of Duty 4 Beta.

when it comes out, Halo 3 (comes out the 25th), Call of Duty 4
Lvl 28
Right now im still chipping away at a few older games, since I don't have any next gen consoles yet.

On PS2 Im 96% done Gran Turismo 4, which is a fantastic game. It's the best racing game i've ever played, but after you've beaten the 1 make challenges and the 3 race arenas and endurance, it gets a little boring. Im also trying to beat Metal Gear Soild 3, on the hardest setting..it's a bit of a fucker.

Right now on the computer im playing Company of Heroes, which is a pretty good strategy game, it could be a little better but it's good to toy around now and then. Im still looking forward to Starcraft 2, if they make the AI a shit load better it could be a pretty sweet game.

On Xbox I still screw around with Halo 2 a lot, and Forza...but im thinking about getting a 360 for Forza 2 and Halo 3, time to step it up a bit..
Lvl 11
better hurry and get a 360 then.

halo 3 plays nothing like any of the other halo's. and it has a one hit kill weapon (the flamethrower) which I think
is going to be the most hated weapon of the game. They are also suppose to bring a modified version of the halo 1 pistol.
Lvl 18
Playing now: Transformers (rented it from GameFly)
Just Finished: FF XII (again)
Lvl 7
Halo3... on the 360...
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by Punnani

I play Battlefield 2 and will continue with it until i get bored, no plans for a new game yet ! Although i do have Battlefield 2142 bu cannot get it to load as i am using Vista.

I got 2142 running fine on Vista. PM me if you need some help getting it to run.

For me
Battlefield 2 (Along with the SP64 mods for it, Special Forces, Armored Fury, and Euro Force)
Battlefield 2142 (And Titan Lite II mod)
UT 2004
Madden 2008
Tiger Woods 2008
Age of Empires 3 and War Chiefs expansion
Hunting Unlimited 2008

That is really about all I am interested in right now, until the new UT and COD 4 come out. Never could get into Halo.
i play sitar ..... and smoke aphatty whilst doin it
Right now, on the 360, I'm almost finished with Kotor I with Kotor II waiting. (got them as a x-mas gift two years ago, never did play them till now). My son and I still play halo 2 alot.

Still need to get around to finishing CnC 3 on the pc. My wife's schooling is all online so I get very little computer time.

Looking forward to...
Halo 3
Might get Bioshock but with kids in the house will only have limited play time.
Mass Effect
Crysis (assuming my system can handle it)
Hellgate London
Stranglehold
Army of Two
Assassin's Creed
many more...
(All of these I'd like to play, but doubt I have the funds to pay)
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by rocknthefreewor

Battlefield 2142 (And Titan Lite II mod)

What's the Titan Lite II mod?

Hello, my name is GuitarAxe and I'm addicted to BF2142. Although on there I'm known as Ferkelator. Add me.
Lvl 8
Right now i'm playing guitar hero...i've done it all the way through on medium and about halfway on hard. There are a couple of songs I can play upwards of 90 95 percent on expert but only a couple. Before I got hooked on guitar hero I was revisiting Resident evil: code veronica and MGS2. Next on the list is either guitar hero the original or rock the 80's as 2's playlist has gotten kinda old
Lvl 19
I play warcraft 3 or diablo 2 lod occasionally.
Lvl 4
Warhammer 40k: Mark of Chaos
Wii Sport (hooked to that sucker)
Resident Evil 4 (took me a while to get into it.....was too afraid to play it till I got the controls right)

Debating weather or not to get a 360 this holiday
Lvl 16
I've been playing Rainbow 6 and the ever popular AOE II
wow
dead rising
call of duty 3 multiyplayer

looking forward... halo 3
  • Goto: