Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

High School Slut Stories

Starter: tsweeney123x Posted: 19 years ago Views: 50.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 14
Who was the biggest nymph slut whore in your High School? Tell us about some of her slutty escapades. I remember there was this chick I knew that was dating a buddy of mine. We worked at a local hotel together as waiters and waitresses. Well, this one chick named Dawn was the biggest nympho I ever met. She was about 5'9, blond hair, big tits, and pretty damn cute. She worked at the hotel as a waitress, but the manager bumped her up to a cocktail waitress just so he could see her walking around in a skimpy outfit I think. He probably banged her.

Anyway.... there were plenty of stories of Dawn getting coked out at the local college and the school's football team fucking her. I wanted to find out for myself just how wild she was, so I decided to ask her if she wanted to hang out with me while her bf was out of town. She said, "sure" and one thing lead to another and we ended up in bed that night. Now, remember -- she was dating a friend of mine so we "weren't gonna do anything." She was just tired, it was late, and she just needed a place to stay. Dawn made me promise not to get undressed because -- well, she couldn't look at a cock without wanting to fuck it.

I'm totally serious. This sounds like a poorly written fantasy post but this is entirely true. This chick HAD to suck or fuck any cock she saw. She just couldn't contain herself when it came to the sight of cock. I was thinking she was just jerking me around and maybe she wanted to screw me or something, but she assured me -- "No, we're friends. I just want to lay here for a while. Just keep your clothes on. I love my boyfriend and don't want to get horny." Well, uh... okay.

So, I shut the lights off, jump into bed, and then I notice she's... aye, this story sucks. She fucked me okay> ?? The end.

* This post has been modified : 19 years ago
Lvl 12
(sleep)
Lvl 17
what a shitstory
Lvl 21
Its about as believable as the rest of the shit Tsweeny spews out.
Lvl 12
I remember my senior year, one of my buddies was in band with some older guys. We would always have big parties at their house on the other side of town. Another one of my buddies was dating this freshman named Natalie. Natalie was one of the hottest girls in the school and everyone was jealous he got her first. It just so happened that we had a rugby game on that side of town and everyone from the team went to the party and so would everyone that came to watch the game. Well our buddy got pissed that night because his girl got drunk and was fucking around with all of the other guys at the party. We he left and she passed out drunk on the couch. We got the brilliant Idea to all of us taking turns T-bagging her, then the guy in the band actually ended up sticking his dick in her mouth, and she woke up, they ended up fucking that night. The funny thing is this is 5 years later, and they are now married with a kid.

P.S.- Now my only problem is that I wish I could find a copy of that tape, I need to start calling some old friends.
Lvl 12
I worked at a grocery store, and one night Kelli (a close friend and known nympho, though I had never had her) stopped by to ask if we could talk on my break. I took my break immediately. She asked if we could talk in her car. Walking out to the car, she told me, "I know this sounds slutty, but I'm so fucking horny and Scotty is out of town (her boyfriend). Can we just fuck for 15 minutes?" My 15 minute break turned into an hour of sucking and fucking in the backseat of her Olds Calais. My boss was pissed that I was gone for an hour, but I told it was a family emergency.
Lvl 12
I remember my senior year, one of my buddies was in band with some older guys.

--AND THIS ONE TIME, AT BAND CAMP..........!!!!!!!
Lvl 12
really?

How so?
Lvl 12
Jeff never seemed a raging racist lunatic to me...
Lvl 14
bigboy you gotta find that tape and post snags or a copy of it here! It would be an instant classic!or just send me a copy!
Lvl 16
I had a nympho for a girlfriend about a year and a half or so... when I slept over, I always woke up more exhausted then when I went to bed. nothing to tell, just numerous times of sex during the night, in the end I had to fake an orgasm (yes... I'm a GUY!) just to get her to shut the fuck up and let me sleep...

damn, my dick still hurts when I think back

CK
Lvl 13
Wow well i sure have alot to learn from some of you guys [color=white] like im gonna belive half of this bullshit posted on this thread, tsweeney123x your such a fucking arsehole [color=white]
Lvl 14
anymore HS slut stories?
Lvl 15
(offtopic) Re: CK's guy's faking an orgasm:

When my wife was about a week away from having one of our kids, we fucked twice a night for 4 nights running. Whenever she came, she'd start to have contractions. She was suffering both from an overdose of hormones, AND she was DESPERATE to get that kid out of her. So, she caved into the horniness, and we fucked like rabbits all week. She figured (correctly, it turns out) that the contractions from fucking would get her into labor sooner. Odd, but for once I was a guy feeling used, simply so my wife could come, have some contractions, and hopefully go into labor and get the pregnancy over with.

Problem was , by the end of day 4, I was actually tired of sex (!!!) and faked an orgasm, just so I could get some sleep.

oh, and btw, when your woman is way pregnant and ready to drop, make sure that it's spoons or doggy style. Their ain't no room any other way.

Lvl 51
i didn't have yours lucky guys in hs
Lvl 15
Again (offtopic) My pregnancy story reminds me of a joke.

A baby is being born, sticking his head out between his mother's legs.
The baby opens his eyes, looks at the nurse, and asks; "Are you my daddy?"

The shocked nurse says, "no", and the baby retreats into the birth canal.

The nurse hurriedly calls for the doctor, who rushes over. At this, the baby pokes his head back out again, looks at the doctor and asks, "Are you my daddy?"

The doctor says, "No, I'm the doctor". The baby then retreats into the canal again.

The doctor orders the father, who has been pacing outside, into the room.

The father hurries in, and the baby pokes his out from between his mother's legs a third time and asks; "Are you my daddy?"

"Yes," says the proud papa, "I am your father."

The baby then pulls one hand out of the birth canal, points a finger and starts poking the father in the forehead, then says, "How does that feel to YOU??"
Lvl 11
Well if you are interested, when I was at school (in the UK) my girlfriend when I was 16 was well up for it. One day (and no I wasnt at bandcamp!!) she told me she was horny, well I couldn't let that go so took her into the toilets (for you all in the US that is the restrooms) and was giving it her doggy style when a friend of mine walked in, not to let him feel embarrased, the story ended with him getting a blowjob while I was still porking -known in the UK as as spitroasting. Anyway a few weeks later, she dumped me and started seeing my mate. 20 years later and they are still married!!!(still keep thinking whether to see if she is still up for a spitroast, but my bottle has gone!)
Lvl 13
lol go to her house and ring the bell and say "im horny, how are you?" see does she take you to her bathroom for a good lol "porking"
Lvl 11
have you seen the size of her motherfuckin' husband? no fucking way dude, I'd rather fantasise and wait for their daughter to grow up!!
Lvl 13
last summer in july, i was out drinking as usual that summer... spent about 80 dollars in the bar a couple of times a week. at 3.30 pm, and all i had gotten was some making out with some girl i was kinda desperat. saw some girl sitting on a bench and sat down and said hi. after 2 seconds her friend sat down in my knee and the first chich said something about me being her boy for the evening. so her friend took off and:
me: have you had fun tonight?
her: yeah, kind of. you?
me: yeah.... would you like to have sex?
her: yeah, that would be nice!

okay, i took her to an alley i had staked out and climed over a little wall... trousers down and the rest on... started bangin her and this is where she turns out to be fucked up. her friend had my cellnumber and called in the middle of everything and was asking after helena. so i said, yeah well she's fucking, here you go. helena turned out to be a fan of orgies so i said that i would like to fuck all her friends. she was on...
during the sex we had a conversation something like this:
me:you are a nice fuck
her: ohhh, i am
me:tell me you like my cock
her: i like your cock
me: your a such a slut
her: ohhh, i'm a slut

got ready, went to her friends standing in line waiting for a cab and i said something about, next weekend i'm gonna fuck you all....
and went home... never saw 'em again
--------
and that's the truth, ruth
  • Goto: