Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

VW issue

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 17 years ago Views: 97
I had 24 reports in NPB today that were all directed towards stolen pics from [blacklisted] or their hardcore section Redclouds.

The reporter was Anonymous so i couldnt PM him or clearify what actions they will take against us. but i think we will get something from them really soon.

All pics were hotlinked and posted by the member: http://whatboyswant.com/userprofile/419762/

I just wanted to give a head up to Diz that they will soon get in contact with you about it!

Any actions we NPB mods should take from this? or just stay calm and wait what will happen?
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
well obviously that site is blacklisted so those pics shouldnt have been posted to begin with youd think..
damn i didnt even notice

voyeur web.com is the page i meant and this the topic they referred to: http://whatboyswant.com/forum_read/3044088/1/10
I saw the title 'VW issue' and thought I was in the car section by mistake!
Lvl 24
saw the report of VW too; seemed quite pissed about it, but like j0lly said the poster was not a wbw-member but anonymous, and the pics are hotlinked...

this douche doesnt stop reporting. and we cant even ban him as he has no account here

@screwy: cars are banned from the office. even i know that
Lvl 20
Din't know VW was blacklisted. And if their pics have been hotlinked I've never reflected on it either.
Lvl 23
Is it not allowed to hotlink VW pics then?
dizzy needs to fix that..

people who ARENT members should NOT be allowed to upload pics, repost pics or do anything else that a REGISTERED member can do except leech...since diz likes leechers

im sick of seeing all this shit done by 'Anonymous' members all the time..wasting our time (in the pic queue at least)
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Latino

people who ARENT members should NOT be allowed to upload pics, repost pics or do anything else that a REGISTERED member can do except leech...since diz likes leechers

im sick of seeing all this shit done by 'Anonymous' members all the time..wasting our time (in the pic queue at least)

"anonymous" used to annoy the hell out of me in the queue.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by Bangledesh

[reply=Latino]

"anonymous" used to annoy the hell out of me in the queue.
[/reply]

It's just shit uploaded by someone without a name rather than shit uploaded by Elfilipo. It's about the same.
Lvl 38
Quote:
Originally posted by Latino

Yes can we please get it so anonymous can not upload babe pics at least???? They should have to be a registered member to upload. Most of them are crap pics anyway.
Lvl 72
I have reported any I have seen from voyer web and watchers web
Quote:
Originally posted by agentdave

I have reported any I have seen from voyer web and watchers web

why?????????? in the gallery or in the forums?

i need an answer from Diz or Fefe what to do with all the VW pics in the forums. thx
Lvl 72
yes in the galery they accidently got through by other mods, and I know the rules to sign up with VW and WW the original poster can post the pics any where they want because they dont have the WW or VW stamp on them.
Lvl 72
Just a thaught what if the mods are aware that the "Anonymous" pictures are not to be posted, that might force the "Anonymous" person to register a name just a thought?
Lvl 29
I thought it was going to be a car question too. I only opened the thread because I used to have a VW. Thought I might be able to help!!

But really, this isn't even worth the time it takes to discuss it. Just delete the pics when they show up, and be done with it!!

(beer)