Score: 3.86 Votes: 7
rate this

Take more care!! [UPDATED 19th OF SEPT]

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 16 years ago Views: 7.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 17
What about fat chicks? I mean grossly fat chicks. Surely we shouldn't discriminate, fattys need love too, but should I allow them thru, providing hey don't break any rules.....
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by Paddy!
What about fat chicks? I mean grossly fat chicks. Surely we shouldn't discriminate, fattys need love too, but should I allow them thru, providing hey don't break any rules.....

You should I think as we're not here to judge beauty.
Lvl 17
Will do. Might even stick it on the favourites, just to see the reaction!
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by omuh
Even if important parts of the girl are cropped like her face or half her body for example ?
It's not the case in the example I gave and I have no problem with removing the landscape or extra "blank" space for example but when the girl herself is cropped, I feel it's altering the original.

Well, there are a lot of pictures out there of girls that don't even include their face, just a body shot or whatever. We should probably allow those, right?
I would tend to agree with EL. Yes...cropping could be a way of removing a watermark, but then again it might just be to make the pic smaller to be able to host it somewhere. Also...as a woman, if I were to post noodies of myself...you can sure bet that I'd be cropping out or blurring my face, so this is likely a major reason for pics with cropped faces...doesn't mean that we shouldn't accept them. Besides...we have an entire gallery dedicated to close ups, in which only part of the body is showing.
Lvl 70
Of course picture with no face, or close-ups, are and should be allowed.

I'm just talking about pictures that had a face (for example) which have been cropped and uploaded to WBW.
So we would en up with a no-face picture on the gallery but the original is supposed to have the head (and can be found on the web).
Same with, let's say, a picture of an upper body but the original was displaying the full body from head to feet.

Basically, should we allow a picture that is, in fact, just a part of the original one (even if the original is not yet on WBW) ?

(I'll see if I can find an example in the queue so that it's clearer)
* This post has been modified : 11 years ago
Lvl 70
Ok here's an example :
Here what's on our gallery : http://whatboyswant.com/babes/show/1524224/user/605166
And here's the original picture : http://motherless.com/GDA715B3/DA6D8C6
So, even through the girl seems amateur and the first one is ok by the rules, we miss the whole bottom part of the girl that have been cropped for some reason. Is that ok ?
I would say it's ok.

However, in the case of both pics being on wbw, I would delete the cropped one in favor of the full version.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie
I would say it's ok.

However, in the case of both pics being on wbw, I would delete the cropped one in favor of the full version.

Ok, thanks (the second part is also something I was wondering).
Lvl 40
Yeah I don't see any problem with that pic .... If there is already a better version of the same pic then sure delete it .. But one similar or that isn't on here yet shouldn't be deleted just because its cropped.
I don't have the inclination to check every pic uploaded with google Image search to see if there is a better version so most of the time we would never know anyway
Lvl 29
Example of cropping copyright off, biig black box down right..
Damn, that one is hard to see...I probably would have approved it.
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie
Damn, that one is hard to see...I probably would have approved it.

Well.. one of our pic mods accepted it..
Lvl 59
hey folks, can we mod pictures with our eyes open next time? mmkay, thanks.

Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros
hey folks, can we mod pictures with our eyes open next time? mmkay,

Yep, that Pepsi watermark is pretty obvious
Lvl 40
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros
hey folks, can we mod pictures with our eyes open next time? mmkay,

Woops ... My eyes were open ... But open at something else there :-)
Lvl 29
She is one of the major reposted babes here..
Lvl 29
Copyright up left..
Lvl 79
From the title of this tread I thought no one was making mistakes any more. I'll be sure to look at last post date now.
Lvl 29
Copyright middle of the pic.. btw this pic was accepted by Diz..
  • Goto: