Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Delete or not..

Starter: Jullexxx Posted: 18 years ago Views: 212
Lvl 29
So far i have deleted all pics.. read this story behind pics..
http://www.whatboyswant.com/showpicture/375689/
I smell trouble..
I need your opinion.. comments are welcome..

Jullexxx
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
i dunno mate, dont think wed want the story there..i doubt shes pro i think we should just delete the story, if she is pro, someone else might know and say something...if he wants the story, he might as well make a thread and share that way..

but wait till others comment before deleting the story
Lvl 17
I think the pics should not be allowed here

She obviously has no idea herself that her pics are online, and this can get nasty if she tries to make a case out of this and can prove that we indeed knew that the pics were stolen from her and uploaded without her permission.
Lvl 24
http://www.whatboyswant.com/forum_read/1749976/

maybe this thread and the pics should be deleted.

i'll move the thread to quarantine now. comments there...?
Lvl 17
First of all, I think that guy is a fucking moron.

First he stole the pics from the cd, and then he upped them to the internet risking a law suit and heavy compensations to the woman.

I bet she knows by now that she left the CD in, and if someone finds her pcis here and tell her that they're on the net, she can sue the company for publishing her personal files. And it wouldn't be too hard to find out which one of the repair guys it was who did it.

Now this guy might end up losing his job, having his ass sued, having to pay thousands or tens of thousands in compensations, and if he had had even a bit of brains, he just could have kept the pics to himself and enjoy about 1000 pics of a hot girl doing nasty things
Quote:
Originally posted by wit_

I think the pics should not be allowed here

She obviously has no idea herself that her pics are online, and this can get nasty if she tries to make a case out of this and can prove that we indeed knew that the pics were stolen from her and uploaded without her permission.

well ia agree about the fact we know about it and stuff, but how many of the thousands of pics we have on
the servers here, know that theyre actually here? or on the net for that matter?
Lvl 24
lol, and kept his mouth shut about this...
Lvl 17
Quote:
well ia agree about the fact we know about it and stuff, but how many of the thousands of pics we have on the servers here, know that theyre actually here? or on the net for that matter?

Don't know about that, but since we are allready a huge site and groving all the time, the chances get higher every minute.

Besides, out TOS says that the material uploaded here must be uploaded with the permission of the owner, or to be of public domain, which is not the case now. The guy specificly said that he had stolen the pics from a customers computer, and therefore even based on that, we should not allow the pics here.
Quote:
Originally posted by wit_

Besides, out TOS says that the material uploaded here must be uploaded with the permission of the owner, or to be of public domain, which is not the case now. The guy specificly said that he had stolen the pics from a customers computer, and therefore even based on that, we should not allow the pics here.

yes you are right, the pics should be deleted for our own protection..
Lvl 29
I´m gonna delete that pic later..
Thanks for your comments guys..
Lvl 16
who the fuck cares?
most of the girls dont know they are posted here anyway!
Lvl 24
or, this guy is full of shit, and tried to distract mods and members with his made up story.
even though those women are not very attractive, they look like pro's to me...

edit: here's the link to his massive pic-queue: http://www.whatboyswant.com/queueoverview/serie/1/245960/

one of the del-queue mods, pls remove those all; he has the same story attached to all of the pics...
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by Duderino

who the fuck cares?
most of the girls dont know they are posted here anyway!

We know.

but the big difference is that this arsehole was stupid enough to put the story with the pics
Lvl 14
I don't see any reason why we should not publish. A lot of pics we have here on the site are from girls sho made them exclusive for there boyfreinds and they are puplished also here. What about that girl from demerk that left her cd-rom in the school computer they are also all over the internet. i don't see any reason why we should not publish those pics. if we not publish them another site will. i think post them and if she contact us we can take them of i think the serie is great

They are posted anyway on the net

I'm gonna send him a PM asking him if he is sure aboutthe posting if he is allright it's okay with me.
Lvl 24

okay then, maybe i should start approving these pics from the queue too...