Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

damn, it's hot in here...

Starter: VicVega Posted: 16 years ago Views: 209
  • Goto:
Lvl 24
...i mean here. we got a new heat-wave in here this week. it started last saturday, and is going to last for god knows how long....

as you all know, Finns are not very good with standing 30C or more, we are in trouble now, lol.

How is it at your place right now ? I quess many of the mods are suffering the same kind of conditions ?

* i need a drink. again. *
Lvl 19
No shit mate, this fucking heat makes me insane. After taking a shower, you sweat 5 liters in an hour. I hate this shit, give me my winter back!
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Åscaris

No shit mate, this fucking heat makes me insane. After taking a shower, you sweat 5 liters in an hour. I hate this shit, give me my winter back!

so true. kinda quessed you're in even more trouble than me...and you live only about 100 km from my place
(~70 miles or so) anyways.
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by VicVega

so true. kinda quessed you're in even more trouble than me...and you live only about 100 km from my place
(~70 miles or so) anyways.

We've had 27-28°C degrees today. I have over 30°C in the house.

I'm very warm-blooded guy. I can manage in -30°C with a t-shirt. I think 15°C is a good temperature, the whole summer should be like that.
Lvl 24
it's bizarre with us. when going to sauna, 80-100C is quite normal to finns, but when the temp is constantly like this, we cant get anything done. just suffering. (hang)
Lvl 19
I've thought about it myself too. I always take 80°C saunas, sometimes even hotter. To be honest, I love the heat in the sauna, but I don't want to sweat and feel uncomfortable outside. It's normal in the sauna, but that's the place for me to do it. I don't want sauna 24/7. Maybe our bodies are built for the winter conditions, and summer can feel like hell. At least I know mine is.
Lvl 29
Quit crying you two.. it´s nice to have a good weather for a while..
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by Jullexxx

Quit crying you two.. it´s nice to have a good weather for a while..

Go fuck your Hummer's tailpipe!
Lvl 24
yea, it's the 24/7 that's not ment for us.

for example; if i go to a holiday for 2 weeks at the mediterranean, the first week goes trying to get used to the heat...and with a lot of booze to easen it. the second week gets a bit easier, but always feeling quite reliefed when finally getting the hell outta there...

@julle: i reserve the right to complain when i feel terrible like this.

besides, the point of this thread was to hear what kind of weather the other mods are having right now.
Lvl 29
Only thing you must do is drink enough.. Then it´s all right..

Ascaris.. you are really rude dude..
Lvl 24
:: drinks more coke, and is planning to drink olvi-beer on a weeknight....::
Lvl 65
Hot and humid here also, just another summer day. Nice thing the girls are not wearing much.
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by Jullexxx

Ascaris.. you are really rude dude..

You have to be rude if you want to survive in the streets of Lahti.

@Vic - Exactly. If you travel during winter time in finland, when you come back from your holiday, it's really easy to get sick because the temperature change is over 60 degrees!
Lvl 24
@Chasey-lacey: how many degrees at your home right now ? C or F ?

@A: damnit, true true. i'm going to HonKong and mainland China next October for two weeks. I know from before, that they usually have about 25-30C at that time...wootfuckingwoot
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by VicVega

i'm going to HonKong and mainland China next October for two weeks.

Fucking sweet mate! Bring me something local art as souvenir!!
Lvl 65
95 degrees right now with 80% humidity. nasty muggy type weather
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by CHASE

95 degrees right now with 80% humidity. nasty muggy type weather

hot damn, it's about 5C more than we have here. Ours is about 86F...

@A: i have carried that kind of stuff from there before...kinda got bored to it...
Lvl 65
Time to find a pool or the beach
Lvl 20
We have about 25-27 C here right now I think. But fortunately we have a little wind, at least down south. Walker said there's no wind in the north and even a little hotter.

But I think I'll be getting rain tomorrow, not sure though. I'll bring an update in about half an hour after the news.
Lvl 24
like chase said; time to cool off....shower...

Ves, i'd like to have your rain in here and fast.
  • Goto: