Score: 5.00 Votes: 8
rate this

What WBW has taught me.

Starter: Samotauss Posted: 12 years ago Views: 3.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 28
Regardless of who a person will or won't poke, if babes were rated on a 1-10 scale based upon averages established off the street, the average caliber of uploads is WELL above average of the general public. Fo Sho.
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by bustMall

Regardless of who a person will or won't poke, if babes were rated on a 1-10 scale based upon averages established off the street, the average caliber of uploads is WELL above average of the general public. Fo Sho.

I gotta agree. I would say that a majority of the uploaded babes are at least a 6 on the 1-10 scale. There's an occasional hideous troll and a few truly average looking girls but for the most part, the girls uploaded on WBW are on average, better looking then the general population on average.
Lvl 70
Well, that's what we can expect from a babes website ^^ So the question is, are we rating an a 1-10 normal population girls or a 1-10 sexy babes scale
Lvl 28
I try to use the "girl off the street" scale, so the vast majority of my ratings are 7-8
Lvl 16
Things I have learned on this site:

As stated earlier, most of the ratings on this site are MUCH higher than they should be. But what could you expect from idiots who give all the pics either a 1 or a 10.

It seems 90% of you people are into fat chicks. Some of the girls many of you seem to drool over have rolls of fat and stretch marks. If thats what you think is hot than you must be desperate and you cant get the time of day from any attractive women so you dramatically lowered your standards.

90% of the ratings on here are based on just tits, not the entire woman. Examples are all the big fat ugly chicks with ratings of 7 or higher because they have big floppy saggy tits even if they are covered with stretch marks. Some of you act like your 12 years old and seeing tits for the first time so just because they are big, no matter what the girl looks like, you rate a 10.

Pezman must be gay because he sends in pictures of women that look like men.

There are a quite a few people on here that have a very limited vocabulary. Example would be AnalAndi. 9 out of 10 of his comments are "I want to bang you in the ass" or something very close to it and he has said it thousands of times. Or the people that all they can say is "nice tits", "nice tits", "nice tits".

I dont waste my time sending in pictures anymore because they all get rejected and then a week later I see them posted under someone elses name.

You need to be one of the "special" people on here to make comments. 4 out of 5 of my comments always get deleted no matter if it is a positive or negative comment.

I could go on, but I feel like if I spend time writing this it will just end up getting deleted so I wont waste my time.
* This post has been modified : 12 years ago
wbw has taught me that there are no women on the internet...
Lvl 27
I've also learned some people are way to sensitive...

People don't know how, or refuse to read rules...

(blacklisted) has become a favorite word of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

12. My dick is bigger than most.

21, thats funny shit.. im Scottish / American & wear a size 13 sneaker... your beat son... j/k when i pop a bonner i turn white in the face due to the blood rushing to my manhood. LMFAO HONDA you still kill me. funny shit.....
Lvl 9
Hey Honda, maybe your interests are more suited to a gay site.
Quote:
Originally posted by bluecell

Hey Honda, maybe your interests are more suited to a gay site.

or at least HOMO Errotica Art --- hondas funny as shit - he posts a lot of spam just to get attention lol j/k bro
Lvl 16
Has anyone else noticed that hot chicks like getting nekkid on fuck ugly couches?

bottom line: bad taste in furniture = mad poon
  • Goto: