Score: 4.00 Votes: 6
rate this

What's your favorite sex position?

Starter: Leonredbone Posted: 18 years ago Views: 7.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 19
the turnout here has been alright, wish more would chime in...i'm finding out some fun stuff though
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 16
Depends on my mood.

I love doggy but don't last near as long that way so it has become a finishing move.

Missionary is great when I want to control myself to last longer if we haven't had time recently.

Girl on top is my favorite because the orgasm is more intense when she controls it all and you really have no say so. Nothing like having a woman riding away and right as you start to come she grips your dick with her pussy tight, reaches down to caress your balls, and slows down. Makes me almost scream.
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by lilrika

doggy is the best

*grabs lilrika*
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by j0lly

just tell me the position and i'll give you the pic

post a piic of the one i described!
Lvl 19
i have recently started to like the reverse discombobulator.
Lvl 8
well I guess I really don't have a fav altough there were a few mentioned on here we have tried and I really loved. but hell my hubby is so damn good I love any position with him lol. also jolly I would like to see some pics of some of these positions mentioned cause as Beta and Jack knows I lack a knowledge of sex and positions. plus can't try them if i don't know what they are and JAWZ needs to see them instead of me trying to explain it lol. ya'll must think i'm retarded or something.
Lvl 7
doggy all styles and cowgirl riding, that's the way I like it, but from time to time it has to be spoon number or missionary-after she bagged me long enough for it
Lvl 10
from behind with her holding her ankles! She squeezes! HUMMMMMM!
Lvl 21
Quote:
Originally posted by lilrika

doggy is the best

what she said!!
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by CrimsonBaby04

well I guess I really don't have a fav altough there were a few mentioned on here we have tried and I really loved. but hell my hubby is so damn good I love any position with him lol. also jolly I would like to see some pics of some of these positions mentioned cause as Beta and Jack knows I lack a knowledge of sex and positions. plus can't try them if i don't know what they are and JAWZ needs to see them instead of me trying to explain it lol. ya'll must think i'm retarded or something.

Maybe this will help
http://users.forthnet.gr/ath/nektar/kma/main.htm
Have fun (beer)
Lvl 7
on top with her ass and legs pointing to the sky is a favorite...

best so far was from behind two girls as they made out, switching between the two...although almost any position that i could think of was a favorite when it has been two on one.

i've led a charmed life
Lvl 9
reverse cg, or doggy
Lvl 15
Anal; Doggy
Lvl 14
The spinning wheel. Drill a hole in a lazy suzie (the thing that spins around in the middle of the table at a chinese takeaway)Get the girl to sit on top, stick ur dick up the hole and into any available orifice, and then spin it really fast. You are guaranteed to come on at least a dozen places. Walls ceili ng, chest, face, neck, and anything within 2 metres.

Oh and remember to wash the lazy susy before you serve tea on it.
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by wineanddine

Lvl 14
How about the helicoper? Anyone seen that vid where the guy is being supported by his dick and rotates on it. Gotta be fake, not all the cock push ups in the world could get you that.
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by ArtieLange

[reply=CrimsonBaby04]

Maybe this will help
http://users.forthnet.gr/ath/nektar/kma/main.htm
Have fun (beer)
[/reply]

I'll be sure to check that out
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by wineanddine

The spinning wheel. Drill a hole in a lazy suzie (the thing that spins around in the middle of the table at a chinese takeaway)Get the girl to sit on top, stick ur dick up the hole and into any available orifice, and then spin it really fast. You are guaranteed to come on at least a dozen places. Walls ceili ng, chest, face, neck, and anything within 2 metres.

Crazzzzzzy Auzzie!

I think ill take a page outta that book
Lvl 16
Spinning wheel...
Lvl 6
i like wery much when girl is on top... or doggy styli is nice one
  • Goto: