Score: 2.33 Votes: 6
rate this

What's up with all these skinny girls?

Starter: thegame14 Posted: 16 years ago Views: 3.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 14
I keep seeing posts of girls and they are so skinny it is gross. I dont like big girls, but a size 4-8 is nice. I dont want to see a girl's bones, that is gross. I dont want to see fat rolls either, but these anorexic skinny girls, does that really turn anyone on? Who gets turned on by ribs, and knees and elbows?
Lvl 21
Post some of the ones you like, then. Maybe others will be inspired to post some.
Lvl 14
from where?
Lvl 3
i agree with u there thegame14...i love them thick with big boobs. i cant get hard on over a skinny starving looking girl with A cup boobs and a small, flat butt
Lvl 14
that is what I mean jigen, I dont mind a girl who is thin or in shape, but no bones sticking out. No size 0's.
Lvl 25
The problem is that you fat lovers can't score a chick that is in great shape, so you bash them
Lvl 14
my girl is a size 4 with 34DD's and she is a balet and tap dancer. Nice try though.
or 975203, in where you rank that is a nice bod, except the fake tits
Look at #4 that is in shape, her boobs are small but that is a girl in shape, #5 is anorexic
I am not talking about girls in shape, I am talking about the bony ones like the one in the top 5, number 5, too skinny, I can see her bones, that is gross
* This post has been modified by [Deleted] : 16 years ago
stop posting after yourself, got something to add, edit your post
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by moss

The problem is that you fat GUYS can't score a chick that is in great shape, so you bash them

Fixed.

Although, I can see why he's deluded himself into thinking the way he does.

I mean, if I were fat and/or ugly that would totally suck not being able to hook up with awesomely hot chicks.
Lvl 21
I'm skinny and I like skinny girls ,, if you don't like it don't look
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by thegame14

from where?

the internet, possibly.
Lvl 21
Quote:

from where?
here http://www.bodaciousmag.com/
Lvl 9
Quote:

my girl is a size 4 with 34DD's and she is a balet and tap dancer.

She is a big tittied balet dancer! Good one...
Lvl 11
Sounds like you have a personal problem.
Lvl 21
Quote:
Originally posted by Punly

[reply=thegame14]
from where?

the internet, possibly.
[/reply]

What I was getting is that no one is going to give a shit if you don't like the girls that are posted when you haven't contributed anything.
Lvl 20
you dont find this attractive???
Lvl 14
Skinny is hot. I am going to call you Buffalo Bill.
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by Sphtmann

you dont find this attractive??? [ Image ]

Okay, that one is a bit too skinny. She looks to be a size 000.
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by Suckrates

the internet, possibly.

What I was getting is that no one is going to give a shit if you don't like the girls that are posted when you haven't contributed anything.
[/reply]

Yeah, look at how much I've posted. I may not be one of the top ten uploaders, but I have contributed quite a bit.
Lvl 13
no point arguing about this guys.. we are all different in our personal preferences.. some like skinny girls, some like average girls, some like athletic ones, some like chunky ones.. so on..

thegame14, dude if you start a thread like this then you should know that it will be a start of a debate between the factions.. maybe as Suckrates said you can post some photos of girls that you find attractive.. I agree that girls who are anorexic aren't attractive at all but personally, i dont find chunky ones attractive either.. but if I am to choose between a "too thin" girl and a "too fat" girl, i'll choose a thin one in a heartbeat.. just my two cents..
  • Goto: