Lvl 23
Spinal Tap

* This post has been modified : 19 years ago
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by sandberg

David Hasselhof ??

WHAT??? .... blasphemy!!

How can you possibly call this musical genius fake!?

Lvl 12
that picture is freaking me out.... wow... that is one fucked up looking Mic
Lvl 29

Lvl 6
all those new bands like evanesence or what is it called, they all "hate life" and are rich as hell
Lvl 2
oh my god spinal tap rule, most fake band? umm thats a tuffy there is loads, vailla ice and milli vanilli could be a good duet with david hasslholf and will young on backing vocals with busted(brittish boy "rock" lol band" playing the "instruments" supported by i thin 50 cent is fake to i know am gonna get abused for it but everyones got there own opinion i mean he was shot 9 times man cum on shot the fucker prperly next time and give us a rest with his dull rap shit he will never be dr dre he is the next ice cube and start doing kiddie comedy movies sorry ice you have lost the plot dude
Lvl 8
as much as i hate every single band on this list, i need to add three others:

1) Weezer - what happened guys? the blue album and pinkerton were great, and then you just started putting out total crap- especially that new song/album. holy shit, its mind numbingly terrible. way to sell out.

2) Creed - do i even have to put an explanation?

3) Dave Matthews Band - OK, this one usually catches a little more flak, so give me a second to explain. I'm not saying that there aren't some talented musicians associated with Dave Matthews, because there are. But, DMB as a whole, sucks. Dave Matthews in particular, sucks. At everything. I can mumble and whine gibberish too. Just because people are high when you do it doesn't make it any better. Fuck you Dave Matthews.
Lvl 23
In defense of high people, I don't know any that like Dave Mathews Band.
Lvl 8
The same applies for phish imo Highguy.
Lvl 23
In defense of high people, again, I don't know any that like Phish either.
Lvl 8
wow, you dont know very many high people then... or youve never been on a college campus- when phish tours its like a mini-woodstock at each venue they play at - hippies everywhere
Lvl 19
emo homos
Lvl 23
Quote:
Originally posted by doodiemachetto

wow, you dont know very many high people then... or youve never been on a college campus- when phish tours its like a mini-woodstock at each venue they play at - hippies everywhere

I don't know any hippies, just a bunch of metalhead stoners.
Lvl 12
Pretty much any metal or punk bands that have come out in the last 5-10 years I would classify as fake. I would list them here but then we would be here all day reading the list of fake bands that put out utter crap which brainwashed, zombie consumers buy without end. The state of music these days just makes me sick.
Lvl 9
Girl, u know it's true
Lvl 8
chemical fucking romance
good charlotte, wtf is that run around like they are the hardest punks ever, but they make crappy music for 14 year olds.
nickleback indeed
and since their last album, system of a down. so annoying and sounds so wanna be hard that its fake.

i also HATE franz ferdinand, but i think u cant call them fake, they have their thing.
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by sandberg

David Hasselhof ??

* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 9
Nickelback. Like someone said, that Photograph tune or whatever its called...is just BRU----TAL.
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
  • Goto: