To The Point!

Starter: SydneySinbad Posted: 15 years ago Views: 1.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 30
Whole world Needs A Leader Like This!

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on
Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted
radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..

Separately, Rudd angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by
saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques.
Quote:
'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am
tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some
individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we
have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.
'

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles,
trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought
freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese,
Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to
become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right
wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on
Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly
documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of
our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another
part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our
culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why.. All we ask is
that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with
us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow
you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done
complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our
Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take
advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO
LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come
here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'
* This post has been modified : 15 years ago
Lvl 40
In the words of Chopper Ried - "Fucking spot on"

I just wish we had the balls to do the same over this side of the ditch
Lvl 22
Right On !!!!

We need more politicians with balls like that !!!
That needed to be said here years ago! Now Im looking to move to Australia!!
Lvl 20
Oddly, I can't find a single thing about Mr. Rudd saying anything like that. Let's all act surprised.

On the surface it sounds good and might be what some of us want to say, but some of those comments are simply asinine and counter-productive.

No, Mr. Rudd didn't say those things. I'd like to see a link to the news article or video of the speech he gave.
Lvl 20
Yeah... "Called it."

Some people are too gullible to recognize an obvious spam and fabrication chain-mail yet seem to be able to profoundly profess the best possible political resolutions for our complex modern society.

Perhaps a little research would be in order before going ape shit. Then again, that does tend to take the fun out of the witch hunts.
Lvl 22
you australians must be happy that this is a hoax and not your prime minister saying this.
the ideas on that text i find obsolete, racist and ethnocentrical.
Lvl 30
Like I copied and pasted from an email sent to me today. Where possible I give 'sources' to my entries. Most of the stuff I receive is either spam or the like. In this case, I took on as 'face-value!' So what if it is 'crap', like 'someone' said it, and my main point is, to get the message across of how 'some-people' feel about 'how, we as Aussies feel!' From my pm's and replies to this Post, like it could have been me who said it, who gives a shit! As long as I got the message across! The main thing is to enjoy, whether true or false! Life is too short for melodramas!
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by SydneySinbad

Like I copied and pasted from an email sent to me today. Where possible I give 'sources' to my entries. Most of the stuff I receive is either spam or the like. In this case, I took on as 'face-value!' So what if it is 'crap', like 'someone' said it, and my main point is, to get the message across of how 'some-people' feel about 'how, we as Aussies feel!' From my pm's and replies to this Post, like it could have been me who said it, who gives a shit! As long as I got the message across! The main thing is to enjoy, whether true or false! Life is too short for melodramas!

Enjoyment
Lvl 6
fuck yeah. i would love to move over there now. i was at subway and they had this "overseas brown skin person" working there and he was working the drive through. i tried to get him to repeat what he said 4 times. still couldnt understand him. so i drove the fuck off
Lvl 14
I wish we had this guy as our president instead of thiscon artist we have now. He is nothing more than a puppet president and a good actor. He wasnt even born in the USA, we all know he was born at Coastal Hospital in Mombasa Kenya.
Lvl 30
Quote:
Originally posted by chevy_rider

fuck yeah. i would love to move over there now. i was at subway and they had this "overseas brown skin person" working there and he was working the drive through. i tried to get him to repeat what he said 4 times. still couldnt understand him. so i drove the fuck off

Whilst I may seem 'racist' but not really.....but like as u said, I also as late as yesterday, asked for a 'foot-long' at our local Subs, but this chick was an Aussie, and said...like 'ur asking or supplying?' Take it as u see it!
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by budokan

you australians must be happy that this is a hoax and not your prime minister saying this.
the ideas on that text i find obsolete, racist and ethnocentrical.

Nothin' ticks me off more than people screaming "racist" any time someone refuses to grovel to every minority that expects everyone to bow to their every whim. Muslims over here expect us to bow to their religion in ways we don't for any other religion. Like it or not, if you're not going to fit in, go back where you came from.
Lvl 30
^^ Couldn't haven't been said better! Ty.
Lvl 20
I originally posted in this thread to make a point about short-sightedness, ignorance and gullibility. My intent was to call attention to it and see people actually start to think for once and to perhaps, try to learn rather than burn.

Deaf ears don't bother me. It's when they come with functional mouths that it starts to be a problem.
Lvl 30
^^ Ok, point noted Tarq..........like let's move on!
Lvl 30
Lvl 30
Lvl 30
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by Tarquin

I originally posted in this thread to make a point about short-sightedness, ignorance and gullibility. My intent was to call attention to it and see people actually start to think for once and to perhaps, try to learn rather than burn.

Deaf ears don't bother me. It's when they come with functional mouths that it starts to be a problem.

IMO, "deaf ears" is an assumption on your part. Seems to me this discussion was more about what was said than who said it. Sure, the internet is full of faulty attributions, but, in this case, the who is not the substance...
  • Goto: