Lvl 6
Your welcome. xxx
Lvl 22
Lvl 7
Awesome pics thx
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by <blink>LeggyShyGirl

I'll search that, thanks! The thing I searched was something like 'tiny tits small boobs' maybe I searched too many words, lol! I got to page 8 I think and then gave up! There was a few for all kinds of boobs, and for big ones, but no small ones.

Yeah, your problem was that you used the search.

I've come to believe that the search will list every thread except the ones that have the words you're searching for.

Try searching WBW through the Google websit search. You'll prolly come up with some hits then.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by BrahglesHorsecockPhD

Yeah, your problem was that you used the search.

I've come to believe that the search will list every thread except the ones that have the words you're searching for.

Try searching WBW through the Google websit search. You'll prolly come up with some hits then.

This.

If you're thinking "oh hey, but isn't that pathetic and all that? Your site, with hundreds of thousands of members doesn't have a working search function, despite this being year two of people asking for it to be fixed." you shouldn't be thinking that...because it's easier and less frustrating to just ignore that, and use google.
Lvl 6
Haha! Thanks you two, I'll use google in future then. I did wonder why big boob threads were coming up even though I searched the word 'tiny'!
  • Goto: