Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

the ranks

Starter: MKiller Posted: 19 years ago Views: 2.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 13
Yeah no need for constant caps.

Uploading of images takes quite a long time to be approved.

How can you gain the most points for your user score without spamming and winding people up?
Lvl 24
just becaue your active in the forums doesnt mean your spamming, jsut contribute something to the convo, and you can rack up many points.

edit: I'm not allowed to upload pics and such, because well, legally I'm not allowed to have those pics and such. I spend my time in the lounge, and my current rank is Lady Killer, which is like 7th from the top or something, and I've only been here a few months, so yeah, all you really need to do is be an active conversationalist.

edit2: and feel free to use the edit button, sooner or later you should realize that your here for the people and community, not the ranking.
* This post has been modified : 19 years ago
Lvl 13
Yeah i know that but thx for the advice, but i thought as people were talking about the ranks I would ask. Only been here couple weeks...

You can already tell who are the active members, whos avatars you see the most and stuff. I feel that I have started to know people and stuff without actually talking with them... if that makes any sense @ all?
Lvl 24
yeah, it does, but its 5:40 in the mornin, so I think I'm gonna go to bed or rather, atch Aqua Teen Hunger Force. so have fun.
Lvl 13
lol Good morning/sleep, its 12:41 here and its a lovely new day even tho the weather isnt gr8. Any1 got anymore info on ranks?
Lvl 17
Search the forums. There are around 1000000 threads like this...
Lvl 16
I wonder how what responce I'd get if I said something like this:

"we're thinking of either creating a higher "bar" (so a higher score) to become Demigod, or create new ranks way beyond Demigod, which would effectively remove the special status you have and special rights you get from Demigod status"

let the flame start hehehe
CK
Lvl 14
I think that time as a member should accelerate rank too, simply because some members don't have jobs that allow them to sit and post all day long...just an idea
Lvl 14
i like the system, but new ranks, and new ideas couldn't hurt
Lvl 14
exactly, if it is not being changed, after a while there will only be Demigods...
There is no fun about that
Lvl 17
CK, I think the latter option would be better, because it wouldn't take demigod status away from those who've already earned it. But on the other hand, there are 71274 registered users (at this particular second) and more registering all the time. There are 44 demigods, which is less than 0.1%. So I don't really see the problem with the amount of demigods.

On yet another hand, there are 17 demigods that have at least twice the score needed to be a demigod, and three of them have over 21003 points making them kind of triple demigods. It would be nice if those seriously perverted spammers/flanners were honored with some extra status.
Lvl 22
what did they get then, a flan??
Lvl 17
Yeah, FLAN to the demigods!!!
Lvl 13
FFDG - Flan For Demi-Gods!!
Lvl 11
Good thread.
Lvl 11
Anyone put forth a motion for a rank above Demigod, I know there was a brief mention in a previous post, but I was wonder if anyone has even really been motivated to try, I am sure one of the WBW crew can answer this one
Lvl 14
Quote:
Good thread.

wtf dude...it's over 5 mo. old...and the funny part is all you can say is good thread? lol. spammer.
Lvl 15
Dudes i asked this question and everyone said i was dumb
  • Goto: