Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Thanks!!! Pink Floyd with us again!!!

Starter: Night.Stalker Posted: 18 years ago Views: 170
Lvl 8
It seems that hell has frozen over!! It has been confirmed that Pink Floyd will play at Live 8 in Hyde Park on July 2, 2005. For this "one time" event Roger Waters will join Pink Floyd.
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 23
Sounds great! I hope the performance will be as good or better than the thought of it. They're kind of old now but I'm pretty excited to see how it turns out.
Lvl 28
I would love to see that, i hope they make a video of it...
Lvl 20
I love Pink Floyd, but I'm ummm, a little dumb. Hyde Park? Were is that?
Lvl 16
Hyde Park in London.

Live 8 for 12 hours, thats gonna be fun.
Beer, lots of good food...nice company...
Lvl 20
Fuck. I'll be in the States.
Lvl 16
Hmmm, isnt this gonne be shown on TV all over the world?
Live 8 is a sequal of Live Aid so i belive its gonna be a Global TV show...these are the artists so far:

London
Hyde Park
S Pink Floyd, Mariah Carey, Coldplay, Dido, Keane, Elton John, Annie Lennox, Madonna, Muse, Razorlight, Scissor Sisters, Paul McCartney, Stereophonics, Joss Stone, Sting, Robbie Williams, U2, REM, Velvet Revolver, Bob Geldof, The Killers, Snow Patrol, The Cure.

Paris
Palais de Versailles
S Craig David, Jamiroquai, Youssou N´Dour, Yannick Noah, Andrea Bocelli, Calo Gero, Kyo, Placebo, Axelle Red, Johnny Halliday, Manu Chao, Renaud.

Berlin
Brandenburg Gate
S A-ha, Crosby Stills and Nash, Brian Wilson, Lauryn Hill, Bap, Die Toten Hosen, Peter Maffay.

Rom
Circus Maximus
S Duran Duran, Faith Hill, Irene Grandi, Jovanotti, Tim McGraw, Nek, Laura Pasini, Zucchero, Vasco Rossi.

Philadelphia
Museum of Art
S Will Smith, Bon Jovi, Maroon 5, P Diddy, Stevie Wonder, Jay-Z, The Dave Matthews Band, Sarah McLachlan, Rob Thomas, Keith Urban, 50 Cent, Kaiser Chiefs.
Lvl 17
*waits impatiently for the dvd*
Lvl 8
i am still waiting for pulse dvd.

PULSE Update

Although the band was shooting for early June for this release...it looks like now it may be as late as October. More work is needed and decisions made as to the content for the "extras" section. It is confirmed that this will be a 2 DVD set.