Score: 5.00 Votes: 1
rate this

Swingers Parties?

Starter: facey Posted: 14 years ago Views: 2.9K
Lvl 12
Does anyone know of how to get involved in swingers parties in England?
My partner and I want to attend to experiment, she actually brought it up as just wants to watch people having sex!
any idea's guys? We're a couple in our 20's so are very new at this
Lvl 18
Check for local groups that do that kind of thing. Here in Florida we have "Bliss" Parties that my wife and I have attended. Specifically they are female only parties for females interested or curious about other females but men are allowed as long as they are a guest of a female and only 1 guy per girl. Basically they're hook up events where you meet people who are into that kind of thing. This particular group makes you submit pics and be "approved" in order to keep things sexy and keep the uglies out before you can purchase tickets or attend events.

My wife and I aren't swingers and don't bring people home from the parties but they're fun parties and there's usually a lot of couples going back to hotel rooms or home together when the night is over.

Here's a place to start but there's a lot of sites like these where couples who are interested in swinging go to meet up with each other and set up parties. Kind of like myspace/facebook for swingers...
http://www.swingtowns.com/

Here's another that only lists parties but I think it's strictly US. You might be able to find one similar over on your side of the ocean.
http://www.swinglifestyle.com/swinger/party/

And finally a "How To" site which might help you out as well...
http://www.ehow.com/how_2060255_find-swingers-party.html

Good luck and happy swinging.
Lvl 11
swinglifestyle.com is another one to check out - typically you can find postings about local swing club and party events/schedules as well.

Like everything in life - there are good ones and less good ones...
the good group members will keep an eye on each other - and match sure that "NO' means "NO" and is respected.

have fun looking for one where you feel like you "fit in" and there is no pressure to do anything, and you'll meet all kinds of fun people from all walks of life...
Lvl 12
thanks guys, i guess there's more available in USA hopefully we'll find something though
Lvl 12
Anyone here from England been to one before?
Lvl 25
hiya & yep been to a swingers party better off jioning a uk site we belonf fabswingers & swingingheaven but beware laodsa & loadsa of fakes & general assholes but the above sites have forums with upcoming party dates ect all the best parties seem to be up north !! (we are in sunny devon) all the best anyway & good luck
Lvl 25
sorry for the crap spelling been a long day at work
Lvl 16
For the Uk you're best bet would be fabswingers.com plus it's also free!
Lvl 6
one place to look at is lechambers in sheffield. or look at www.dirty-david.com for uk clubs
good luck and have fun
Lvl 6
Yep we been too, also members of FAB and SH aswell as a couple of others lol, like rob says they are all full of loads of saddo fakes, best thing you 2 can do is get yaselfs to a club / meet and see if you still feel the same about it
* This post has been modified : 14 years ago
Lvl 28
Man, I just kinda figured it out myself.

I went to a few playgrounds and seen how they swing, so I kinda figured it out.. you just make a frame that kinda looks like an A..then have a bar across, then boom, attach a swing.

You'll be a swing master in no time, then you can start having parties. Nobody wants to swing with someone inexperienced.

Note: Please be careful when jumping off the swings, you can get like super hurt if you land funky.
Lvl 4
Once in band camp, I jumped out of a swinger...

It does still hurts!
Lvl 6
I can reiterate the comments about FabSwingers. It's heavily overpopulated by single guys who coudn't get a shag in a month of Sundays if their worthless lives depended on it.

It might, and I emphasise MIGHT, be worth checking out the socials which seem to be ever more numerous. Don't expect too much and you probably won't be disappointed.

Try to avoid the 'swingers clubs'. They're padded with second rate prostitute women whose sole purpose is to encourage the single guys I mentioned previously to part with outrageous sums of money in the hope of a ride on a woman who wouldn't look twice at them in the real world whilst kidding themselves the ladies involved actually find them in the least attractive.

Don't get me started on the posts about dogging