Score: 2.62 Votes: 8
rate this

Sure To Get A Reaction

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 16 years ago Views: 2.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 5
my gf wants to have a 3some with another guy... she seems so turned on by the thought of 2 guys going at it. its kinda something we talk about but havent found someone we both agree on inviting.
Lvl 6
Never experimented with another guy..
Quote:
Originally posted by evolution169

my gf wants to have a 3some with another guy... she seems so turned on by the thought of 2 guys going at it. its kinda something we talk about but havent found someone we both agree on inviting.

She wants to fuck someone other than you, but wants you to be there so she cant get in trouble.
Lvl 16
^^ I agree with the homophobic above..
Lvl 9
I have. A blow job is a blow job!
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Jack

I wish you'd lose the fucking "new topic" button.
that's too funny...
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by argute

I have. A blow job is a blow job!

Giving or receiving?
Lvl 13
no and im not going to
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by Daggett

Oh, for fucks sake! I think you have finally surpassed jeff for starting the most useless annoying threads. It took a lot of work on your part, but you percivered and pulled it off. Congrats

Jeff....AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

ok...i'm done....no wait AH HA HA HA HA HA jeff HA HA HA HA

haha
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by assman3

Have you ever explored sexually with the same sex? And vote this ought to be interesting

why would anyone even care to know the answer to this?
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Jack

You know, I've been here a long time - and have encountered tons of trannies trying to pass as girls - but never a member who fell in love with one.

Please, tell us more.

Ya know I... I, umm... yeah okay. I agree with Jack, that's one of the more interesting posts that I've read.
  • Goto: