Score: 4.14 Votes: 7
rate this

Spammy Spam Spammer for the 'Trifecta' Spam.

Starter: penny_lane Posted: 14 years ago Views: 13.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 24
I come up with crazy weird plans...
Lvl 28
Take one of those things that clean you out before a colonoscopy .. or whatever. They're pretty serious business from what I've read on the internet.
Lvl 24
that might result in death.
Lvl 21
if you do, take your laptop in the bathroom with you cause your gonna be there for awhile
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

Take one of those things that clean you out before a colonoscopy .. or whatever. They're pretty serious business from what I've read on the internet.

i had a friend who had to get one of those things done, she said they made her drink like a full gallon type jug of this green shit the day before and that it was so bad that she threw it up a couple times... wtf?

then it makes you have to go LIKE A LOT BRO, A FUCKING LOT.

yeah id set up camp in my bathroom... laptop... iced tea. my cell phone, etc. :P

gross
Lvl 24
Potatoes are amazing. I love potatoes. Country potatoes, French fried potatos, waffle fries, steak fries, potato chips, baked potatoes, potato skins, potato soup...

Freaking amazing.
Lvl 10
Potato, potato, tomato, tomato - lets call the whole thing off

that song doesn't work written down
Quote:
Originally posted by FeFeHumHum

i had a friend who had to get one of those things done, she said they made her drink like a full gallon type jug of this green shit the day before and that it was so bad that she threw it up a couple times... wtf?

yeah id set up camp in my bathroom... laptop... iced tea. my cell phone, etc. :P

gross

When I had one done I only had to drink a few ounces. Started working in less than five minutes. It was a blast.
Lvl 28
Speaking of girls pooping. A friend of mine was talking about his ex on new years, and he said she would give herself enemas all the time, just incase they decided to have anal sex.

I lololol'd and everything...then I was like "eww..how does he even know that"..like, did they discuss it? I can't imagine a bigger turnoff.

@Bangles: potatoes are badass. I like to eat raw potatoes because I'm fuckkin hardcore.

@Kimmie, what are you on about? I don't get the reference in word form.
Lvl 10
I'm just happy off in my own little world

singing away to myself
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by kimmiekins

I'm just happy off in my own little world

singing away to myself

Sing if you want...but dancing is forbidden.
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

Sing if you want...but dancing is forbidden.

damn - that just spoils it

I was preparing a whole little routine out

*curses under breathe*
Lvl 24
@ screwy - maybe she was having DEEP CAVITY ANAL INVESTIGATIONS going on, or it was something different from yours... who knows :P

@ honda - what. the. fuck.

oh hey honey just so you know.... i need at least 24 hours notice if you want to fuck me in the butt so i can GET ALL THE SHIT OUT OF THERE

Lvl 24
"Hey sexy lady."
"Hey baby."
"I've been thinking about you all day long..."
"NO EFFING WAY!! I've had a bag of water up mah ass just in case! How awesome is that?!"
"Oh..."
"4 hours."
"Yeah we need to work on your god awful definition of dirty talk."
"I want to be inside you."
"Wait, who does what?"
Lvl 28
The way I pictured it in my head..is my friend all in bed, thinking about sexy business. Then shes all in the washroom, making these long wet fart sounds and stuff.

I dunno, my friend was pretty trashed, but I lol'd.

The best is, there were quite a few people around us that we didn't directly know, and they're all older and shit, so I was trying to be all laid back and making witty one liners..meanwhile he's talking about his exs shitting habits.

Man my new years sucked...
Lvl 25
Quote:

Quote:
gross

Indeed.
Quote:

oh hey honey just so you know.... i need at least 24 hours notice if you want to fuck me in the butt so i can GET ALL THE SHIT OUT OF THERE

Ok, I'll call you tomorrow when you're ready
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by kimmiekins

Potato, potato, tomato, tomato - lets call the whole thing off

that song doesn't work written down

Reminds me of a Dennis Miller line:
"My wife and I don't agree on anything. I say 'tomato,' she says 'shut the fuck up.'"
Lvl 59
Wow, this thread got real shitty.

Lvl 25
  • Goto: